It's that time of the year again, when celebrities gather to show the kids they care by partaking in the oldest gag joke children's television has to offer: getting coated in green slime for Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards. (SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS THAT STUFF MADE OF!? IS IT EVEN SAFE!?) This year, Mark Wahlberg, Pharrell, Kaley Cuoco, and something called an Austin Mahone were honored with a good ol' fashioned slime shower, which is the grossest thing I think I've ever typed.
And oddly enough, Adam Sandler won favorite movie actor because Adam Sandler is the only form of matter on this world immune to entropy. [E-Online]
The lovely Hugh Jackman visited BBC Radio to give us a peek into a magical dream world where there's a Les Mis-inspired Wolverine musical. Note: Wolverine does not have the same vocal range as Jean Valjean. [People]
- Just a grab bag of weird: Real World 17 alumnus Svetlana Shusterman filed a restraining order against Brandon Boyd, THE LEAD SINGER OF MY PRETEEN SOUNDTRACK INCUBUS after claiming he's been stalking her for years and has made threats on her life. Brandon Boyd's rep claims he has no clue who this Shusterman character even is, so PARDON ME. 2001 me doesn't know what to make of this Incubus news, and 2014 me just found out there are 29 SEASONS OF REAL WORLD. WHY. [TMZ]
- Consciously uncoupled Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin will mindfully maintain kindred friend-hood in the holistic interest of their child-pods. [People]
- Kesha (the artist formerly known as Ke$ha) has "eliminated all of the negative people and influences in her life." [People]
- Some poor unsuspecting soul attended the same wedding as Duchess Kate Middleton and wearing the same coat. I'm assuming she went home and burned the wretched item out of sheer shame. [Daily Mail]
- Paul Walkers' mother Cheryl will give up guardianship of his daughter Meadow if Meadow's mother Rebecca Soteros goes to rehab. [TMZ]
- A pastor from a New York City church Justin Bieber attended a couple times is here to defend Bieber. [Inquisitr]
- Self-contained story: Fergie's birthday cake featured sparklers and a shirtless pic of Josh Duhamel the end. [Just Jared]
- Oh nothing, just Angela Bassett holding a decapitated head at the closing night of Paleyfest. Gabourey Sidibe was there as well! [The YBF]
- Lisa Marie Presley is "at the weight I was at when I was a teenager." [People]
- Nikki Reed has separated from her husband Paul McDonald who looks like a walking Bradley Cooper/Aaron Paul mashup. THEN SHE DID YOGA. [People/TMZ]
- Elle Macpherson turned 50 yesterday. Her secret? "Love, laughter…and my super greens." [Inquisitr]
- Now that the UK has legalized gay marriage, Sir Elton John and David Furnish will be getting married in May. Everyone bring your oversized sunglasses and mohair suits. [Review Journal]
Lead image via Getty.