Hello and welcome to Southern Hospitality, the New York Restaurant owned in part by singer/actor/entrepreneur Justin Timberlake! Tonight our specials are fried RATfish with succotash and red beans and MICE. Why? Because our restaurant isn’t vermin proof and the vermin are EVERYWHERE. Bon appetite!
US Weekly reports:
Justin Timberlake’s New York City eatery, Southern Hospitality, is potentially facing a “B” health grade. According to reports, the singer’s restaurant, located in Hell’s Kitchen, failed to come clean upon inspection by the New York City Department of Health and instead has a mice problem and is “not vermin proof.”
According to the report, the Southern-style barbecue restaurant, which also has a second location in Denver, Colo., suffers from “evidence of mice or live mice present in facility’s food and/or non-food area” and is said to have “harborage or conditions conducive to attracting vermin to the premises and/or allowing vermin to exist.”
Well, here’s something craaaazy: FKA twigs, fiancée of Robert Pattinson, has never seen a Twilight movie. Actually, that’s okay! It’s not a very good series! On a related topic, twigs is back to denying that they’re engaged. As she told the Sunday Times, “Who told you I was getting married? You might read somewhere I’m a monkey and it doesn’t mean I am.” [E! News]
Tyga bought Kylie Jenner the traditional gift that all 25-year-olds give their girlfriends on their 18th birthdays—a brand new Ferrari. Jenner “was visibly moved as the 25-year-old rapper handed her the keys to her new vehicle, which costs a whopping $320,000 and came wrapped in a red bow,” the New York Daily News reports. [ NYDN]
- Like Kylie, Noah Cyrus, the sister of Miley, is getting progressively older with time. [ONTD]
- Emma Watson went on a silent retreat to get over her “horrendous” breakup. [Hello!]
- Wouldn’t you be more surprised if Iggy Azalea was BAD at lip syncing? [Gossip Cop]
- Jimmy Kimmel officiated Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux’s wedding. Howard Stern gave a toast. [E! Online]
- Ciara got pregnant, gained weight, had her baby, and lost some weight. [Page Six]
- Speaking of babies, MATT SARACEN IS HAVING ONE. [POPSUGAR]
- Aw, Kim Richards :( [Page Six]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty.