Justin Bieber is many things: embattled ex-teen heartthrob, keeper of the world's downiest moustache, arbiter of "swaggy," the Canadian Banksy... now, he may have to add "felon" to that illustrious list.
Today, the Biebs will be charged with criminal vandalism for egging his neighbors' house — which apparently cost an estimated $20k in damages. As of now, we can't be sure whether Justin will be charged with a misdemeanor or a felony (the case's prosecutor did once say, "If this isn't a felony, nothing is," but, like, there are lots of things that are more obviously felonious than this).
The Los Angeles D.A. has recently been sort of busy with Bieber-work — earlier this month, they declined to charge the singer for grabbing a woman's phone at a batting cage due to a lack of evidence. However, since there's video footage of Justin Bieber pelting his neighbor's house with eggs, this case may turn out differently. In the immortal words of Enya, "Who can say where the road goes? Only time." [TMZ]
Today in Successful Teens, Malia Obama has reportedly been working as a production assistant on Halle Berry's new TV series, Extant. She is a rising high school junior. Get it, Malia ("it," in this case, means "relevant work experience in your field of interest")! [The Wrap]
Happy belated Father's Day! Did you celebrate by staring at this picture of Kanye West and North West sleeping while watching a sports game? Same. #BestDayEver #Twins [Just Jared]
- Jennifer Lawrence's new email address has the word "butt" in it because Jennifer Lawrence. [Cosmo]
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin still live in the same house, but, I mean, it is a giant mansion. It's not like they're huddled in a cupboard together. [NY Daily News]
- Beyoncé Instagrammed Jay Z and Blue Ivy on Father's Day. [NY Daily News]
- Ciara also did a festive Instagram; it's of her son, Future. Future is a very cute baby with giant baby-cheeks and a good taste in leather garments. [Gossip Cop]
- Andrej Pejic has been cast in Sofia Coppola's Little Mermaid remake as one of Ariel's sisters!! [MTV]
- I'm worried that Leonardo DiCaprio's boat isn't big enough. [ONTD]
- Here's a really cute photo of Taylor Swift and a young fan in which they're both wearing great rompers. [ONTD]
- I consider it my duty as a human being to alert the world of new pictures of Anne Hathaway's puppy (SUCH A CUTE LIL' GUY), so here you go. Bless. [People]
- Lauded dystopian novel author Kendall Jenner wore the exact dress that a priestess in a fantasy realm would don for partaking in chill fantasy rituals. (It's like a bedazzled formal loincloth). [HuffPo]
- Here's a wildly-extrapolated story about how Harry Styles is going on a six-month sex ban. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. [Independent]