Let’s start with the prognosis: the photographer Justin Bieber hit with his car “suffered non life-threatening injuries to his lower body.” So he’ll be fine. Now that that’s out of the way, the headline bears repeating: Justin Bieber ran over a photographer after church, but it was an accident.
TMZ uploaded video of the incident, which begins with a barrage of photographers filming Bieber as he gets into his car after “worshipping at a City Church event.” As he pulls out of the driveway, we hear the sound of his truck’s impact with a photographer on his right side, and see the man drop his equipment and fall to the ground.
Before long, Bieber is by his side. (The injured photographer later called him “compassionate.”) TMZ reports the singer “stayed right by the man’s side for roughly eight to 10 minutes until paramedics and police arrived.” He was not given a citation by the police.
Quick thing about the title of Jay Z’s most recent album title, 4:44. The address for the bar on top of NYC’s Standard Hotel, the place where Jay and Solange fought in an elevator, is 444 West 13th Street. Get it? 444? 4:44? Maybe this tweet will help you out:
My plea from yesterday morning went unanswered, but at least this happened:
- Don’t read an Abby Lee Miller story unless you want to feel a lot of secondhand embarrassment and sadness. [Us Weekly]
- William Shatner fell out of a horse and buggy, but he’s fine. [TMZ]
- God bless Chrissy Teigen’s sponcon. [Us Weekly]
- Is Kendra saying she and her husband have sex in plane bathrooms here? [People]
- Of course they are. Everyone knows these two can’t quit each other. [Page Six]