Big news for Justin Bieber, a meddlesome goblin accidentally created by scientists who went too far experimenting with unstable moustache technology: according to hearsay on the Internet, the Biebs may be the next face of Calvin Klein underwear.
As a Calvin Klein source told the Daily Mail, "Justin has shot for Calvin Klein; we hope the results will be released later this year." If you would like a little preview of what that would look like, go no further than Bieber's Instagram, on which he frequently furrows his brow and lifts his tank top to reveal his underwear waistband. That's what we're allegedly in for.
Things are looking up for the Biebs, I guess? But not for the rest of us :( [ Daily Mail]
Apparently, Calvin Klein has asked over 100 "influencers" to pose in their Calvins on Instagram, so Bieber is in good company. (Conspiracy theory: J-Biebs is just posting these pix to fit in with all the other famous people and the Calvin Klein source was him doing a prank call). [ The Cut]
In other news, I want to citizens arrest Justin Bieber for wearing this hat. [ Radar]
Naya Rivera got secret-married to actor Ryan Dorsey like three months after breaking up her engagement with Big Sean!
Apparently they are longtime friends and very happy/kissin' on the beach and stuff now. Congratulations to them. [ People]
Michelle Rodriguez got bangs; as always, because celebrities reveal esoteric and noble truths to us through their hairstyles, we must scramble to interpret this (as the famous saying goes: "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but a fun n' flirty new haircut is never just a fun n' flirty new haircut"). Consensus is that she's celebrating her new life with Zac Efron. And so it is. [Just Jared]
- Miley Cyrus seems to have rubbed her face and head in craft supplies before heading out to da club; she sort of looks like if the Last Unicorn went to EDC on a budget. [ONTD]
- Lady Gaga danced on stage with a giant inflatable penis. What a bold and new provocation! [Billboard]
- On the subject of her song "I Fucked My Way Up to the Top," Lana del Rey says that it's meant to be a commentary on what people think of her. HOWEVER: "You know, I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying." [Billboard]
- Beyoncé Instagrammed a "what divorce rumors lol" photo. [ONTD]
- The Internet is losing its shit over Zoe Saldana maybe having a "baby bump" at the premiere of her new movie; apparently, she is three months pregnant. [Hello, Us]
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton's home is on the market. Good luck to whatever exorcist has to prepare it for its new owners. [MTV]
- In some interview, Daniel Radcliffe if was asked he has ever sent a dick pic "to a loved one," which is a weird way of phrasing it. His long pause speaks volumes. [MTV]
- Ted Cruz was really sad that True Blood made fun of him. [ONTD]
- Spies tell Page Six that Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello were kissing and laughing at a Lady Gaga concert and that they "looked like a regular couple." DO YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED, SPIES? Also, don't you have more important national security stuff to be doing? [Page Six]
Images via Instagram, People.