Appearing on the radio show Zach Sang & the Gang, Canadian youth Justin Bieber reacted to his dad Jeremy Bieber’s proud comments about the size of Justin’s wiener.
What do you feed that thing? #proud daddy :)
But Justin is not bothered by his dad’s comments or inappropriate use of emoji.
“I thought it was hilarious,” he told radio listeners. “It’s just such a dad thing to say. And when I found out people were hating on him for saying that I was like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ Like what dad wouldn’t be proud of that? It’s not like he’s saying it to an 11-year-old. I’m 21 years old.”
Hm, I’d argue that publicly commenting on your child’s genitalia is not a typical dad thing to do, but then again, every family is different.
The internet’s boyfriend Tom Hiddleston performed an entire set in Nashville as Hank Williams.
Meanwhile, Kara Brown’s boyfriend Ed Sheeran was given an honorary degree for outstanding contribution to music from the University Campus Suffolk. Congrats to Ed and Kara! May you celebrate with a romantic dinner together.
- Blake Shelton is suing InTouch for reporting that he’s headed to rehab. [Gossip Cop]
- Uh oh, Britney Spears had a little wardrobe malfunction. [MTV]
- Metta World Peace says that Lamar Odom’s kids are “waiting in line” behind the Kardashians to see their dad. [US Weekly]
- Selena Gomez won’t talk about the Katy Perry/Taylor Swift feud. [Billboard]
- Charo’s getting a reality show! [Dlisted]
- JWoww’s having a baby! [E! News]
- But Taylor Swift WILL talk to Ryan Adams about Taylor Swift. [Rolling Stone]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty and Instagram.