SJustin Bieber performed in Oslo, Norway tonight, right around the time Selena Gomez was seen stepping off a plane at Gardermoen airport. As Bieber-Gomez reunion-shippers were quick to point out, why the fuck would Gomez be in Norway if not to get back together with Beebz? Who just goes to Norway?
Gomez was spotted getting off a plane at Gardermoen Airport at about 8:30 p.m. local time. She landed at about the same time that her ex-boyfriend was performing a concert in Oslo.
No word on why Gomez has jetted to the Norwegian capital, but as far as we can make out she has no official business there.
Bieber's next tour stop is in Denmark on Saturday.
Personally, I can think of a few non-Bieber-related reasons to visit Norway: 1) MOTHERFUCKING SOFTIS. 2) Gjetost. 3) My hilarious cousin Karl. 4) To ride a reindeer NOT to pleasure-town, but just for transportation. 5) To kick it with King Harald. You guys have no proof that Selena Gomez isn't a King Harald superfan. So. [E!]
In case you forgot to pine for her today, Jennifer Lawrence is being honored with a Down Syndrome Friendship Award.
J.Law is getting the award to honor her friendship with Louisville local Andy Strunk, who has Down Syndrome.
"Jennifer and Andy Strunk (a member of Down Syndrome of Louisville) have been friends and neighbors since their middle school days," the spokesperson says. "Jennifer and Andy enjoy a loyal friendship of mutual encouragement and enjoy each other's company and humor. They text and speak on the phone quite frequently. Their families stay in close contact and continue a friendship too."
...The rep added, "To quote Andy, 'Jen is my friend!'"
Lawrence hangs out with Andy as much as possible, in between turning the world on with her smile and taking a nothing day and suddenly making it all seem worthwhile. [E!]
Joel McHale loves it when people think he's gay.
Joel McHale has been happily married to Sarah Williams since 1996, but that hasn't stopped the Community actor from amassing a legion of gay fans. In fact, the father of two says he finds it "flattering" when people assume he's homosexual.
"I always find it really weird when guys flip out over someone thinking they might be gay. If a guy gets offended by that, there's something's wrong with him," McHale tells The Advocate. "I take it as a compliment."
McHale — who jokes that he has crushes on Brian Williams, Kobe Bryant and Chaz Bono — says he was often hit on by other men when he was starting out in Hollywood. "Much like in Say Anything, guys usually stand outside my house with a boombox over their head blasting the Indigo Girls," he quips. "Actually, guys sometimes will tweet me, 'I'm in L.A. Staying at such-and-such hotel. What do you think?' Of course, it all depends on the quality of the hotel."
One time in like 2005 I called Loveline because Joel McHale was the guest and he was pouting because none of the other callers had ever heard of him. I didn't have a question or anything, so it was super awkward, and then Dr. Drew hung up on me. But I did win a "Durex Party Pack," which is like 50 condoms in a box with a Durex shotglass and a CD case that says "XXXXXL" on it (like my penis!) and a hat covered in flames. I feel like, in some small way, Joel McHale sent me that penis CD case. I love him. The end. [Us]
- Here's Tilda Swinton with centipedes all over her face. Or, in other words, TUESDAY. LOLOLOOLOL (GET IT BECAUSE SHE'S WEIRD) [E!]
- Kristin Chenoweth says she's 88 pounds and "still [has] a muffin top." Here is a picture of her not having a muffin top. Discuss. [E!]
- Katherine Jackson is trying to stop the courts from releasing information about the Jackson kids' paternity. [NationalEnquirer]
- Hayden Christensen wears t-shirts sometimes. [JustJared]
- It appears there's some sort of giant woman-bump attached to the Kardashifetus. Quick! Treat it like shit! [JustJared]
- Lauren Conrad bought an expensive house. [TMZ]
- Aaron Paul asked Ellie Goulding to sing at his wedding. [E!]
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt went to St. Lucia to see Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso renew their vows. They returned home with tans. [E!]
- Hall and Oates got in a fight and Hall bit Oates on the face. [ABC]
- Ugh, THIS fucking woman again. [HuffPo]
- Gwyneth Paltrow gently cupped a man's genitals on television. [E!]
- Amanda Bynes doing stuff. [E!]
- Did everyone else already know about Maddie the Coonhound? Because NOBODY TOLD ME. [ThisWildIdea]
Images via Getty.