Apparently rumors have been flying (I hadn't heard them, but okey dokey) that Jon Hamm is cheating on Jennifer Westfeldt by secret-dating Elisabeth Moss. Hamm responded today with a resounding, "Whut?"
"Unfortunately Jen can't be here tonight," Hamm, 43, told Us of Westfeldt, "because she's on stage in New York City." (Westfeldt, 44, is currently starring in Steven Soderbergh's off-Broadway production of The Library.)
The AMC star added that although his relationship is currently long distance (with Hamm in L.A.), the couple makes it work! "I'm back [in NYC] every two weeks. So I pop back and forth," he explained of his bicoastal lifestyle.
Indeed, a source close to the actor said the report about a supposed Hamm-Moss fling was "crazy." The insider added, "He's been in New York a lot supporting Jen."
On Hamm's relationship with Moss, the source told Us: "They are good friends…they have been on the same show for years." A second source added of the costars, "They are the best of friends, but never would I expect anything romantic. They are like family."
Works for me! [Us]
- Hayden Christensen stepped out. [JustJared]
- Robert Downey Jr. and Jeremy Renner hanged out. [E!]
- Unfounded rumor about celebrity couple I didn't know was a couple. [ShowbizSpy]
- Fred Durst directed an eHarmony commercial? [Us]
- TERRY CREWS IS GOING TO HOST WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE. [CBS]
- FOX canceled Surviving Jack and a bunch of other shows. [JustJared]
- Katherine Heigl got a new series on NBC. [JustJared]
- Oprah showed off her "sizzling curves" and also her butt and she looks great. [E!]
- Stacy Keibler is cool with the Cloongagement, wishes them "nothing but happiness." [E!]
- Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth wore great big clothes on the set of Mockingjay. [JustJared]
- Bruce Jenner is going to walk Kim down the aisle. #cute [ShowbizSpy]
- BETTE MIDLER'S PENTHOUSE. [E!]
- In closing, HIRE TERRY CREWS TO HOST ALL THE SHOWS.
Image via Getty.