Last night Jessica Simpson tried to sell her clothing line on HSN and the results were, well, mixed. Many believed that Simpson was drunk, slurring her words and talking about her sister’s grey jeans. Nick Lachey reportedly said he was “embarrassed” for his ex-wife. According to an “insider”: “Nick says Jessica will most likely deny any reports that she was intoxicated. He’s just glad that he’s not in that chaotic mess of a relationship anymore!” Good, glad to see he’s moved on.
Sources closes to Simpson say that she was definitely not drunk! According to TMZ, “giggling and slurring is just part of her personality that surfaces from time to time.” In my experience, it surfaces most often when you’re drunk. [TMZ; Hollywood Life]
John Stamos is ready to have a baby. “My ovaries are rattling. Do men have ovaries?” he joked while promoting his terrible-looking show, Grandfathered. “They’re jingling. I can hear them jingling now.” Is anyone interested in birthing the spawn of Uncle Jesse? [Us Weekly]
Lena Dunham has become that social media friend who only posts cryptic stuff. [Instagram]
- Despite rumors, Julia Roberts says that her relationship with her husband is great. [Us Weekly]
- Jessica Chastain called Chris Hemsworth a “Greek God.” Yes. [E!]
- Allison Williams is getting married this weekend. It’s a secret. [Page Six]
- Leonardo DiCaprio is developing a drama for Showtime. The show is reportedly about the mafia in the 1980s and sounds very Martin Scorsese-esque. [THR]
- In case you’re in the market, you can bid on one of Pamela Anderson’s engagement rings. [E!]
Images via AP, Getty and Instagram.