Jessica Alba addressed her no-nudity clause in Glamour, and her reasoning is hella sensible: "I don't want my grandparents to see my boobs."
"I don't want my grandparents to see my boobs. That's it," the actress, 33, tellsGlamour in its June issue, on newsstands May 13.
"It would be weird at Christmas," she says. "And, I mean, really, if you look at the movies I have done, getting naked would never 'elevate' the picture."
I mean, they probably saw you naked a bunch of times. When you were born. But I totally get it. [People]
Alec Baldwin reportedly doesn't want his daughter Ireland dating wet idiot Ryan Lochte.
"Alec thinks Ryan's a great athlete, but he just doesn't want him dating his daughter," a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.
"He thinks Ryan will end up breaking her heart."
Ireland started crushing on Ryan when he gushed about her after they worked on a photo shoot together.
"Since then she's contacted Ryan and put all sorts of pictures of him on her Instagram page.
"She's made it clear she wants to be more than friends.
"Alec's well aware of Ryan and his frat boy antics. That's not the kind of person Alec wants for his daughter!"
Fair enough. [ShowbizSpy]
PRINCE WILLIAM FLEW COACH. (MAYBE.)
The 31-year-old British Royal rode coach on a flight from Memphis to Dallas, prompting praise from fellow passengers who called him "humble."
A man resembling the young royal boarded an American Airlines flight on Sunday. He took the window seat and ordered a water — but not before he was spotted by a local TV news reporter, who snapped his photo and posted it on Twitter.
"I am still amazed #Prince William flies COACH. That's pretty humble/awesome. Who knew?" tweeted Eli Ross, a reporter for local 24 news in Memphis.
The photo is of William's balding head from the back. He is seated in front of a blond woman and a man with shaggy brown hair.
WOULD YOU NOT COMPLETELY POO. [ShowbizSpy]
- Charlize Theron and Sean Penn held hands. [JustJared]
- It's kind of last night's news, but here's a video of Karolina Kurkova getting fitted for the Met Ball. [E!]
- Candy Spelling admits that she could have been a better mom to Tori. [ShowbizSpy]
- Ming-Na Wen apparently does not age. I know it might just be an old headshot, but she looks ehmehzeng. And she's in a new
TV sho wmovie! [Deadline]
- Bethenny Frankel says she's in "a good place" about her divorce. [E!]
- Roger Federer and his wife had a set of twin baybies. [JustJared]
- Zac Efron says that admitting his drug abuse was "a weight off my chest." [ContactMusic]
- Jason Priestley says that Brad Pitt is stinky. [E!]
- Jon Hamm used to work as a set dresser for softcore pornos. [People]
- Who's your favorite Met Gala Power Couple? [Us]
- NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. NO. NOOOOO. [Twitter]
Images via Getty.