Which annoying TV actress told his new boyfriend that he can't have his collection of "wax-museum pieces—handmade, from the 1800s—from a museum of curiosities [...] open mouths, with tongues, and in the throats are different stages, labeled, of syphilis and gonorrhea and whatever" at their new home?
Lest we think Justin Theroux is little more than a B-list actor completely devoid of personality, before he got together with the Ol' Ball and Chain Jennifer Aniston, he had a yen for old-timey STD wax figures, he told GQ.
"I have these beautiful wax-museum pieces—handmade, from the 1800s—from a museum of curiosities. They're just these open mouths, with tongues, and in the throats are different stages, labeled, of syphilis and gonorrhea and whatever... Those definitely found a great place in my office in L.A. They weren't going to be above the fireplace anytime soon."
Gwyneth Paltrow, whose best side has repeatedly been brought out on Chelsea Lately, admitted a weakness for social smoking and Chick-Fil-A. (Only when brought to her on 40-carat free-range organic gold plates.) [E!]
Earlier this month Russell Brand said something vomitrocious to the Guardian about being in love again ("Now, I'm not typically immune to the allure of objectified women, but I am presently beleaguered by a nerdish, whirling dervish, and am eschewing all others"). Said dervish has now been revealed as British heiress and Hugh Grant's ex Jemima Khan. K. [NYDN]
Cher turned down an offer to perform at the Russian Olympics: "I have gay fans that have kept me working and given me a livelihood when nobody else was thinking I was that hot. In my low points they have never left." IIIIITS BURRRLEEEEEEESSSSSQQQQ—*falls off cliff* [ET Online]
Headline of the day, and strong contender for Headline of the Year: "Wacka Flocka Has a Diagnosis For Gucci Mane: He 'Lost His Noodles'" [MTV]
- RJ Mitte celebrated his 21st birthday in Vegas. [TMZ]
- Scott Disick is actually wiping his butt with a roll of money-toilet paper now. [TMZ]
- Here is Snoop Lion holding a bag of weed the size of a large toddler. [TMZ]
- Mark Wahlberg got his high school diploma at the School For Actors Who Want To Learn To Read Good And Do Other Stuff Good Too. [People]
- "It sounds like a dream — but a Hamptons resident recently woke up in the middle of the night and ambled downstairs to find Alicia Keys partying in her kitchen." She and Swizz Beatz had gone to the wrong house. [Page Six]
- Real Housewife of New Jersey Caroline Manzo is getting a spinoff. [Gossip Cop]
- Tom Cruise took a trip to Scientology headquarters. Says a former member, "He's probably looking for a girlfriend." [Radar Online]
- Pixieish harpist Andy Samberg and SNL goofus Joanna Newsom might be getting secretmarried this weekend. [Page Six]
- Jennifer Garner stuck a camera in a paparazzo's face. [NYDN]
- Robert Pattinson is sensitive and prone to grand gestures in relationships, he says — which feels like telling a prospective employer that your one flaw is being "a perfectionist," but hey. [Us Weekly]
- Hererererer is Kris Jenner in a bikini. [Us Weekly]