Apparently Jamie Lee Curtis was in a serious automobile collision in Venice today, after which she called friend Jodie Foster, who immediately popped up out of a manhole or something ready to do some serious fucking rescuing. Foster then tended Curtis's wounds with brusque, no-nonsense tenderness and a rum raisin breakfast sundae. Or, at least, that's how I'm seeing it in my brain-movies. Curtis is already home and resting, where she is almost certainly having her pillow fluffed by Christopher Guest.
Jamie Lee Curtis got in a serious car accident Thursday ... and was taken by ambulance to a hospital ... after Jodie Foster came to the rescue — TMZ has learned.
The accident occurred in a highly trafficked area of Venice, CA Thursday morning. Jamie was a passenger in a black Yukon SUV, which crashed into a BMW.
Two people — including Jamie — were taken in 2 separate ambulances to the ER. We're told Jamie's injuries were minor ... and she's already home and resting. As for the other person ... we're told the injuries were more serious.
Now get this ... a witness tells TMZ ... immediately after the crash, Jamie called Jodie Foster, who showed up almost immediately — just like out of a movie.
Best wishes and speedy recoveries to the other injured parties. [TMZ]
Fox execs have some plans for how to deal with Cory Monteith's death on Glee.
"The third episode will write Finn out of the show. That episode will deal directly with the incidents involved with Cory's passing and the drug abuse in particular," he said, but would not confirm that Finn dies of a drug overdose.
"Ryan [Murphy] will shoot some PSA's with the cast, who will speak directly to the audience." Additionally, all the proceeds from the music in that episode will go to forming a foundation in Monteith's memory.
Last month Glee creator addressed Monteith's passing, revealing, "We will begin shooting in late August the two shows we had already written, so that people can physically go back to work. We will then do an episode that will deal with the death of Finn's character and follow that with a long hiatus. I don't know exactly when we will come back, and we are trying out best with this attempt at damage control."
- I usually think E! is being goofy with their fashiony nitpicking, but Heidi Klum really is wearing a weird belt. [E!]
- Here is Amber Rose being adorable with her baybay!!! [Us]
- Here are Dita Von Teese and Michelle Trachtenberg at a Rachel Pally event, which reminds me that FUUUUUCK I LOVE RACHEL PALLY DRESSES SOMEBODY SEND ME ALL OF THEM MY LIFE IS EMPTY WITHOUT THEIR COMFINESS. [JustJared]
- "Watch James Franco Get Punched in the Face." Nah, I'm good. [EW]
- Justin Bieber has a secret backdoor. [E!]
- Despite her terminal cancer diagnosis, Valerie Harper is working on a TV movie. [Us]
- This Real Housewife is posing nude for the animals. [E!]
- I'LL ONLY BE A MOMENT, BORIS. Fuck, this movie is better than the remake. (No offense, Jamie Lee Curtis.)