Jack Black has reportedly signed on to play author R.L. Stine in an upcoming Goosebumps movie written by Mike White and co-starring Ken Marino. This is literally the most perfect confluence of my interests since Doritos Locos tacos. I mean, what's next: John Goodman's going to play Grandma Jenkins in a Ghostwriter movie written by Kristen Wiig?!!??!!?!? I DARE YOU, HOLLYWOOD.
In Goosebumps, upset about moving from a big city to a small town, teenager Zach Cooper (Dylan Minnette) finds a silver lining when he meets the beautiful girl, Hannah (Odeya Rush), living right next door. But every silver lining has a cloud, and Zach's comes when he learns that Hannah has a mysterious dad who is revealed to be R. L. Stine (Jack Black), the author of the bestselling Goosebumps series. It turns out that there is a reason why Stine is so strange… he is a prisoner of his own imagination – the monsters that his books made famous are real, and Stine protects his readers by keeping them locked up in their books. When Zach unintentionally unleashes the monsters from their manuscripts and they begin to terrorize the town, it's suddenly up to Stine, Zach, and Hannah to get all of them back in the books where they belong.
I ACCEPT. [ComingSoon]
Viola Davis spoke out about growing up hungry.
"I was one of those kids who grew up hungry. I'm 48 years old now, and it's only been recently that I can admit that I would jump in trash bins looking for food and I would steal from the corner store because I was hungry," Davis recently told People magazine. "I would fall asleep in school on a daily basis because we had nothing."
Davis also admitted to being ashamed to invite friends over to her home because "my house was a condemned building – it was boarded up and infested with rats."
..."We have an image of hunger that comes from Africa, but this is America," Davis said. "And unless your belly is distended, we don't have an image of what hunger looks like here."
- Emma Watson and her boyfriend are hella #normcore. [JustJared]
- Alessandra Ambrosio did...this thing. At a hockey game. [E!]
- Justin Bieber reportedly engaged in "high fiving, laughing, and celebrating" with friends after egging his neighbor's house. [E!]
- Mila Kunis "flashed a small baby bump." [JustJared]
- So did Snooki and JWoww. [Us]
- These models went somewhere and did something. [E!]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley were interviewed on Ellen and it was incredibly boring. [E!]
- LOOK AT PRINCE GEORGE'S GIANT STUFFED WOMBAT!!!!!!! Also, how do I apply for a job as "Prince George's Giant Stuffed Wombat Handler"? [Us]
- Some weirdo asked Cameron Diaz to box Tan Mom. [Radar]
- Amanda Bynes drove a car. [E!]
- Kevin Federline's wife just gave birth to his sixth child. [Us]
- My love for you JB is true and eternal.
Images via Getty.