Liv Tyler went on Watch What Happens Live to talk about stuff; because The Leftovers is an extremely boring television show that's mostly about people glowering at each other and tensely burying stuff, she ended up discussing Justin Theroux's penis. (Justin Theroux's penis is famous on the Internet from one time when he was filming The Leftovers in sweatpants.)
"There was this scene where he was jogging," she said. "And there was quite a large bulge in his sweatpants, and it was all over." "It was all over" is the premise of the show, sorta, so idk how much credit we can give the sweats. Anyway, she continued: "I get distracted when I watch the pilot, definitely. I'm like, 'Can't help but look there.' But I've never noticed the bulge other times.'"
She went on to play fuck/marry/kill utilizing her former cast mates and said she would marry Justin Theroux, fuck Ben Affleck and kill Orlando Bloom. Probably because Orlando Bloom has terrible taste in sweatpants. [E!]
Kristen Wiig looks absolutely breathtaking in the August issue of Elle, which she covers. And the spread was shot at Grey Gardens!!!!! It's the first fashion shoot to ever take place at the famed estate/former boarding school for wayward raccoons. I am hyperventilating a little. (More images at the link!) [Elle]
Ryan Murphy tweeted a preview of Sarah Paulson in American Horror Story: Freak Show. She has two heads. Knowing Ryan Murphy, they will probably make out at some point. [ONTD]
- Jack Antonoff, a Civil War reenactor who has been trapped on the L train for several years now, says that Taylor Swift is like the modern day Michael Jackson (in terms of being a good songwriter), whereas other pop stars are more throwaway. Let she who hasn't gloomily sang "Love Story" to her cat cast the first stone against this statement, I guess. [E!]
- Ultimate Cool Dad Johnny Depp jammed on stage with Aerosmith the other night. I am unable to confirm what he was wearing on his head as a thing that's acceptable for human usage. [NY Daily News]
- David Beckham and his clan of well-groomed sons got slimed at the Kids' Choice Awards; only, the slime was golden (because they are so well groomed that the green stuff won't do, I assume). [Just Jared]
- The cast of Pitch Perfect 2 celebrated the wrapping of their production with a pillow fight and it is very cute. [Just Jared]
- Here's the first photo of Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis's son Otis. HE'S WEARING A LIL' HOODIE. [Pop Sugar]
- Lindsay Lohan won the Biggest Comeback Award at an Italian film festival... for The Canyons, I guess? Or maybe for her Oprah docu-series? Who knows. [TMZ]
- You NEED to look at the face Leighton Meester and Adam Brody's dog is making in this photo. It is required. [ONTD]
- The cast of the Big Bang Theory wants $1 million per episode. K. [NY Post]
Images via Getty, Elle, Twitter.