Dogged by cheating rumors ever since ElevatorGate (and by Bey's own doing with that Resentment lyric change), Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy put on a united front by posting a photo of them visiting Kara Walker's provocative exhibit in Williamsburg (after the jump). Bey and Blue wore matching dresses, which—aww.
I pretty much covet everything Beyoncé wears, but that sun dress is the first thing that I could actually pull off. [E!]
— E! News (@ENews) July 3, 2014
I love this story. Apparently, sometime this week Hillary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie passed Jonah Hill on the street and tried to get his attention. He either didn't hear her or ignored her, which brings up the question: Why would you ignore Lizzie Maguire? [Us]
- Jessica Simpson is supposed to finally get married this weekend. She and Eric Johnson will tie the knot in Santa Barbara, and she probably won't wear white. [Perez Hilton]
- Relax. Chris Kolfer is not leaving Glee. [The Guardian]
- Rob Kardashian does NOT have a son. [Yahoo! UK]
- Thoughts of whether Kim Kardashian spends enough time with her daughter keeping you up at night? Her Instagram exists to prove she's not a Bad Mother. [Star]
- Vegas legend Roy Horn is being accused of sexual assault by a former employee. [TMZ]
- Robin Thicke on winning back Paula Patton: "I have no idea what I'm doing." [Yahoo!]
- Miley Cyrus is adding Lily Allen to her tour. :( [MTV]
- Louis Zamperini, the World War II hero who inspired Angelina Jolie's second directorial effort Unbroken, has died. [Variety]
- Like five people showed up to Azealia Banks' Norwegian gig, so the singer didn't even make the drive from the airport. [Gigwise]
- And to the five people checking Jezebel dot com today, welcome! Let's have some fun like our forefathers intended!
Images via Getty.