Despite rumors that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would tie the knot in Paris, a source has revealed that they'll actually be getting married in Florence (Italy, not Oregon, though I hear the Rhododendron Festival is lovely).
Despite multiple reports that the power couple is marrying in Paris, France, ET has learned that the two are actually having a dinner in Paris before the wedding, but will actually fly their guests to Italy on private planes for the ceremony.
Dinner in Paris, then private planes to wedding in Florence? Man, if only they had food in Italy!!!!!! [ET]
Tom Hardy is going to star in Kathryn Bigelow's upcoming film The True American.
According to The Wrap, Kathryn Bigelow will direct an adaptation of Anand Giridharadas's nonfiction book The True American: Murder and Mercy in Texas, with Tom Hardy attached as the lead and Ellison's Annapurna Pictures set to produce. The book tells the story of Mark Stroman, a self-proclaimed "American terrorist" (presumably Hardy) who shoots and nearly kills a Bangladeshi immigrant in a Dallas minimart, and the intertwining lives of the two men in the following decades.
Excuse to post a picture of Tom Hardy. Also I'm sure this movie will be good and stuff. [Vulture]
This is Johnny Depp.
It takes a lot of make up to transform a handsome guy like Johnny Depp into a sloppy, aging mobster in a place called Southie. But here he is as Whitey Bulger. They are now filming the big budget movie in Boston, and also using a ton of local actors, according to the Boston Herald. They are also meticulously recreating Triple O's Lounge, where Bulger once based his operation.
Johnny Depp! Usually handsome, now looking like a different guy who is not so handsome! Oh, Hollywood. You so magic. [Esquire]
- "It's Weird Trying to Have Sex With Somebody and Not Thrust." [TheWrap]
- Kim Kardashian's boobs look great. (Also, is that Khloe? Does she have an, um, updated nose?) [JustJared]
- How long until Ciara's all-white nursery becomes Ciara's mostly-brown nursery? [People]
- Lady Gaga's "Emo Phillips moment." TIMELY REFERENCE, JANET. [JanetCharlton]
- Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks got back together. [Extra]
- Katie Holmes met an Oompa Loompa. [JustJared]
- Taylor Kitsch talked. [JustJared]
- A thing is happening in this Bryan Singer abuse case. You can dissect it if you want. [TMZ]
- Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund went on a date. [JustJared]