Here's something completely tragic: Actor and MMA fighter Dave Legeno, who played werewolf Fenrir Greyback in the Harry Potter film series, has reportedly succumbed to heatstroke while hiking in Death Valley.
The brawny British actor also appeared in "Snow White and the Huntsman" and "Batman Begins."
The Inyo County Sheriff's Department says hikers found Legeno's body Sunday morning in a remote area of the desert park.
Legeno's manager, Rick Bassman, confirmed his death on Friday.
County Deputy Coroner Jason Molinar says Legeno's body was partially decomposed and may have been lying for days in triple-digit heat.
There was no sign of foul play.
Deepest condolences to his friends and family. [Yahoo!]
- This topless lady followed Will Smith around on the beach asking to take a photo. With her FEMALE NIPPLES SHOWING!!!!! [E!]
- Liam Hemsworth said that he and Miley Cyrus had an "instantaneous and powerful connection" and that they would "always be best friends." [JustJared]
- Columbus Short says that he only attacked this dude at the bar because he was hitting Short's wife in the face with $20 bills. K. [TMZ]
- Elisabeth Moss misses doing ballet. [JustJared]
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren "showed off" their "impressive bodies." [JustJared]
- Candice Swanepoel wore this mildly cray thing to the gym. [JustJared]
- Stephen "SOOKEH" Moyer posted some pics from the last day of filming on True Blood. [ONTD]
- Leah Remini says that the best thing about leaving Scientology is the alcohol. [Us]
- Laverne Cox danced to Justin Timberlake all night and it was apparently the best thing ever. [People]
- Ew, Drake's in the studio with Chris Brown. [E!]
- Selena Gomez is "just trying to move on with her life." [E!]
- Here is Bar Refaeli "showing off her sexy single side," whatever-the-fuck that means. [Extra]
- To all my fat chicks getting their fuck on tonight: