Welp, once again Justin Bieber has been caught up in some sort of category 5 celebrity shitstorm, and once again he's flexing those Christian values. Apparently he had been doing some intense Bible study to help him through the racist video extortion ordeal and has been attending services. Via TMZ:
We're told Bieber's religious resurgence focused on studying Bible passages and attending services ... culminating in an actual baptism performed in the bathtub of one of the singer's friends.
Why a bathtub, you ask? We're told JB previously checked out a bunch of churches for the dip — but his cover was blown every time and he wanted to keep the whole thing private.
So there's that. On the other hand, Usher vouched for Bieber, saying that he is "unequivocally not a racist," so that's probably doing a better job of absolving him in the public eye in the very least. [TMZ/Perez Hilton]
Remember when Lily Allen put out that music video for "Hard Out Here" and it caused quite the race sensation? Well here's some more sensation.! This time people are pissed because Allen was paid an unspecified amount to plug the e-cigarette brand E-lite in the "Hard Out Here" video. While Allen's people declined to comment, an E-lite spokesman insisted that the video was not targeted at teens. Because teens see a parental advisory label and think, You know what? This is not at all targeted at me. [Daily Mail]
TLC's T-Boz now denies having ever dissed Rihanna in the first place because she's too busy in Australia selling out shows or something? She could see how the press "pieced the interview 2gether" and would like to ask for forgiveness for "playing w/ ignorance." Um, not sure if I'm buying it, T-Boz. [Bossip]
- Alec Baldwin just received a key to Central Falls, the smallest city in Rhode Island for supporting the local library that he had never been to, but read about in the New York Times. What is Alec Baldwin even? [Inquisitr]
- Also in rich people giving money, irl angel Christmas tree topper Taylor Swift donated $50,000 to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia to buy a music therapy cart that will allow cancer patients to compose and produce their own music during therapy. That's just lovely. [Inquisitr]
- Prolific Formpsring user Carlos Danger aka disgraced politician Anthony Weiner is writing a hockey column for Business Insider. [BuzzFeed]
- At a 1D concert, Harry Styles told a lil' girl that when it comes to boyfriends, she'll "want someone supportive." YOU DON'T GET TO TELL HER WHAT SHE WANTS, BRO. [Just Jared]
- A truck driver was charged with causing the six-car pile up that left one dead, and comedian Tracy Morgan and other passengers in critical condition. Apparently he fell asleep at the wheel. [NYDN]
- Heidi Klum and Seal hung out at their kid's soccer game, and it really wasn't awkward. It's nice. [Bossip]
- Angelina Jolie thinks it's good to teach her kids about Santa and the Tooth Fairy because "you want a little magic." Also, you need to keep your children in fear of a higher power that deals in gifts and cold hard cash. [Celebitchy]
- Kim Kardashian West wished Kanye West happy birthday. OH MY GOD I TOTALLY FORGOT TO GET HIM SOMETHING. [Bossip]
Image via Getty.