Hey, music dudes! What's better than a new Justin Bieber single? How about a new Justin Bieber single with also too his mom singing there on it too for no reason!!!!??!?! Is this birthday-Christmas?
Pattie Mallette tried her hand at singing alongside her son and tweeted, "That was the BEST night of my life @justinbieber you were SO sweet to me & I had so much fun #ILoveYou."
She added, "Amazing night recording my first song. Thank you so much for writing it love!"
The Biebs snapped an Instagram video capturing her singing in the studio for his beliebers to see.
"Got my moms courage enough to get in the booth for the first time she sounds so good," he wrote.
He later posted a snapshot of the two of them hugging and captioned it, "What did I do mom, love you."
No, JK. This family is annoying, but this is cute. As a lady who misses her musician dad a lot, this is cute. [E!]
- Alessandra Ambrosio wore this thingy. [DailyMail]
- RICHARD SHERMAN DOING THINGS. [ONTD]
- LOL, okay. Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston's wedding is reportedly "on hold" and they're living "separate lives." Because if there's one thing tabloids are good at, it's keeping totally honest and genuine tabs on Jen-An's love life. [DailyMail]
- Katy Perry was late to a photo shoot and then told everyone to "fuck off." [Crushable]
- "Adele Steps Out in Giant Jammies." Oh, fuck oooooooooff. [E!]
- Katie Holmes smoked a cigarette on a balcony in Miami. I don't smoke, but somehow this photo is the most appealing thing in the world right now. [E!]
- Hilary Duff went shopping. [JustJared]
- "Steve Jobs Might Appear On A Stamp: Here's Six More Faces We'd Like To Lick." [Lindy West makes lemon-face x one hour.] [MTV]
- Britney Spears has red hair now. [Photo]
- E! wonders: Did Megan Fox name her son Picture of a Woman Sitting Peacefully Underneath a Tree Austin Green!?!??! [E!]
- They're making a Farscape movie. [IF.com]
- Questlove is going to play a dead body on SVU, so if you need me I'll be playing myself as a dead body eternally writhing from jealousy in the Underworld. [ContactMusic]
- GO FORTH AND BE FRIDAY
Image via Getty.