Last night, Twitter was ablaze with "Poor Iggy," and honestly, after watching the footage of Iggy Azalea flailing as she slipped off the stage at Hollywood's Avalon theater, that's the only reasonable reaction.
But Azalea took it in stride, laughed it off, and kept on rapping as security helped her back on stage. Looks like Azalea has officially joined the ranks of Beyoncé and Rihanna and honestly, countless other stars who have taken a tumble on stage and lived to tell the tale. She even posted it to her Instagram. Congrats grad! [Hollywood Take]
Miley Cyrus is banned from performing in the Dominican Republic as Cyrus "undertakes acts that go against morals and customs, which are punishable by Dominican law." [AP]
- Kendrick Lamar's 2012 album Good Kid Maad City will be taught alongside James Joyce, James Baldwin, and Gwendolyn Brooks for a freshman English composition course at Georgia Regents University. I wanna take that course. [ONTD]
- Guys I think the VMAs are cursed. On top of Iggy's fall, one of Nicki Minaj's backup dancers was bitten by a boa constrictor during a rehearsal for the "Anaconda" performance. [Page Six]
- Justin Bieber drove (or maybe rode) something called a Can-Am Spyder and illegally took it up on a sidewalk after he got tired of sitting in traffic. This is A++ douche material right here. [TMZ]
- Someone took a mold of Kate Moss's breast and made it into a champagne glass. [NYDN]
- Haylie Duff's honesty about cooking doesn't really motivate me to watch her show: "I'm not a trained chef. I'm just a regular girl who loves to cook. And most of my life I wasn't even good at it." [Just Jared]
- Apparently Kylie Jenner pulled a knife on Kendall Jenner after they fought over lemons. Looks like Every Villain is, indeed, Lemons. (Spongebob, anyone?) [Inquisitr]
- Stacy Keibler named that tiny human she pushed out of herself Ava Grace. [USMag]
- Lauren Bacall left $10,000 to her dog, a papillon Sophie. [Contact Music]
- Motherhood made Jessica Alba fearless. [People]
- Helen Mirren, seamstress by hobby, vows to make and wear a dress out of trash bags and duct tape for a red carpet event. YES PLEASE. [Contact Music]
Image via Getty.