We already knew that Iggy Azalea broke up with Nick Young ‘cause he cheated on her, but it gets better! By which I of course mean worse:
But it seems that there is much more to the story now that sources are claiming. Young, 31, cheated on the Aussie star with his baby mama Keonna Green.
‘Nick waited until Keonna was four months pregnant to tell Iggy the news,’ an insider told Life & Style.
They added that he told Iggy ‘he was drunk and had a lapse in judgment.’
FOUR MONTHS? If I may be so bold, I’d submit that the lapse in judgment extended to every day he didn’t tell her about the kid baking (that’s how they’re made, right?) inside his ex’s stomach.
I think it’s safe to say Azalea is maybe not having the most sterling day.
Ryan Beatty has announced that he’s “proud to be a raging homosexual,” and that “it’s taken 20 years of suffocating in the closet for me to become comfortable enough to say it, but now I can finally breathe. i did it!”
The post was filled with encouraging comments from fans, so for once in the world, things are as they should be.
- Blac Chyna’s father has given her and fiancé Rob Kardashian his “full blessing,” saying he’s thrilled to be a grandfather. [Daily Mail]
- Sara and Erin Foster are pretty sure Yolanda Hadid is full of shit with this whole “Lyme disease” thing: “Only she knows her journey, but I will say is if you’re capable of continuing to be on a reality show, you’re not dying,” Sara said. [Page Six]
- After seven years, former Real Housewife Brandi Glanville has come to accept the relationship between country singer LeAnn Rimes and her ex-husband Eddie Cibrian, whose affair began while Cibrian and Glanville were still married. The hatchet burying, she said, was on account of the kids. [Us]
- Brooks Ayers referred to his ex, Vicki Gunvalson, as “too toxic for me,” adding that his only communication with the Real Housewives of Orange County star is to discuss “the Vodka lawsuit from 2013.” Same. [Us]
- Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Lockwood are divorcing after 10 years of marriage. [People]
Images via screenshot/Getty.