It's not exactly a secret that Susan Sarandon, like many other reasonable human beings enjoys cannabis from time to time/at almost all the award shows. But at 67, the lady's done something right, and she's shared with Britain's Hello! her secret:
"These days there's a lot of women who don't look like you through 67 was going to look so I'm not so unusual. A lot of it is down to being happy and staying curious and keeping a sense of humour. But my main advice would be, first of all, don't smoke - or rather, don't smoke cigarettes.
''I'm down with cannabis but tobacco is the worst for the skin. And apart from that, just practice moderation because too much of anything takes its toll. Not too much sun, not too much alcohol, not too much food.''
*thumbs up**sunglasses on* [Contact Music]
Remember that woman in Magaluf, Majorca (the Spanish island) who fellated 20 dudes for a bottle of Cava? Well Nicole Scherzinger of all people, aka the Pussycat Doll aka that lady who made a career out of being at the top of a cheerleader pyramid has some choice words for her:
"Child, you better get on your knees and pray - after you disinfect your mouth. You better find God and ask for forgiveness. I'll give her a drink, a smack in the head. You're talking to a girl who grew up up in a Catholic family, my grandfather is a priest, my mum taught me strong morals... I think it's degrading, it's sad, it's disgusting and it's why guys be talking about 'b**ches and hos' and all these things. I cannot stand any of that."
WHOA. Holy shit. I don't remember the last time people used the Catholic Church as an end-all authority of good character (I think people today tend to use their personal character to bring moral authority to religion). But also, damn, Scherzinger, take it down a notch with the judgment and the woman-blaming. [Contact Music]
I love Britney Spears' producer's defense of her non-autotuned version of 'Alien," which was posted to Facebook under a picture of chihuahua puppies. He basically tries to back up his previous claim that she was just warming up and then ditches that reasoning for the best reason ever, which is WHO CARES!?
"Regardless of the fun and games that we have with studio production, the main thing to keep in mind with Ms. Spears is that tens of millions (hundreds of millions?) of people enjoy the music," he wrote. "And charisma is charisma. No software ever invented can manufacture that."
I mean, it's true. [Pop Sugar]
- A fan threw her underwear at onstage at a Justin Timberlake concert. I've always wondered how and why that phenomenon started and why we don't "drop" kerchiefs for potential mates anymore. [Mirror]
- Sources (by the way, I think I'm going to start referring to all these anonymous "sources" as "sorcerers" to spice things up a bit) say that Billy Ray Cyrus is trying to set Miley up with a "strong, supportive guy" who can keep Miley grounded. Daaaaaad! [Contact Music]
- Here's a picture of Royal Reign, the adorable baby of Lil' Kim and Mr. Papers. [Mirror]
- Khloe Kardashian got a grill. [People]
- The poster for the new season of Project Runway features Heidi Klum sporting some clothes hangers on her sexeh bodeh and Tim Gunn being the physical interpretation of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ [Ace Showbiz]
- I can't get over how much Paul Walker's brothers Cody and Caleb resemble him/each other. [Inquisitr]
- It has been one year since the death of Cory Monteith. Also, apparently Monteith's father (who is divorced from his mother) was excluded from his son's funeral. Damn. [People]
- Lindsay Lohan says it's not "on the cards" for her to miss any performances in David Mamet's "Speed-the-Plow," her West End stage debut. [Contact Music]
- Reggie Bush got married and Brody Jenner attended. Oooooooh. [TMZ]
- Tracy Morgan has been released from rehab after sustaining serious injuries in the car crash that killed fellow comic James McNair. Also, he plans on suing Walmart, who's truck slammed into Morgan's limousine. [Ace Showbiz]