Wow. Much don't. Many can't even. Despite Farrah Abraham's insistence that her 2013 film Backdoor Teen Mom was "leaked" against her will—and was, therefore, a "sex tape" and not a "straight-up porno"—Vivid has now confirmed that they're releasing a sequel entitled Farrah 2: Backdoor and More.
"What we are releasing next week is a completely different movie," the rep tells Radar.
In addition, Vivid Entertainment founder and co-chairman Steven Hirsch tells Radar exclusively, "The new Farrah footage is off the charts! She could definitely teach a few porn stars some moves."
...The news contradicts claims from Abraham in recent weeks, insisting that she was done with the sex industry.
"It made it hard to have friends and a private life, and to trust family, who I feel used me for money," she says. "If I went back in time, I would not have done it. The sex tape ruined my life."
What's more, the former Teen Mom star claims that promoting the film at sex conventions and strip clubs put her in contact with "the wrong type of people," and she subsequently "was drugged and raped more than once," she claims. "It was a dark time."
Abraham has always maintained that the initial Vivid release was simply a personal sex tape gone public, but Radar has published extensive evidence proving she was in on the production all along.
Ugh. I sincerely hope that Farrah figures out how to work through whatever it is that has made her life so chaotic. I don't know what else to say about this. All of it just seems terribly sad. [Radar]
Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson have officially signed on for Pitch Perfect 2.
Anna Kendrick and Rebel Wilson have closed deals to reprise their roles for Pitch Perfect 2,Universal and Gold Circle's sequel to the 2012 musical comedy.
The actresses were expected to return but both had become increasingly busy since the first film became an unexpected sensation.
Tiniest voice possible: I didn't like Pitch Perfect and everyone thinks I'm an alien. :( [THR]
- UM, DISNEY IS MAKING A LIVE-ACTION RESCUE RANGERS MOVIE, WHICH IS PRETTY COOL I GUESS UNTIL YOU CONSIDER THE FACT THAT ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE GIANT ANTHROPOMORPHIC DIRTY RODENTS. [AnimationMagazine]
- Nina Dobrev says that Elena is MIA indefinitely now that her evil doppelganger Katherine has taken over her body. I regretfully admit that I know exactly what that sentence means, because I live with a 12-year-old. [MTV]
- A real doctor diagnosed a patient based on something he remembered from an old House episode. [PopWatch]
- Craig Ferguson gave Jay Leno a janky old car as a gag gift. [E!]
- Olivia Wilde "perfects the hipster pregnant look." [E!]
- Matt Damon loved Team America. [TMZ]
- Here's Dakota Johnson looking hella pretty in a rad coat. [Extra]
- Demi Lovato talked to Mario Lopez about Philip Seymour Hoffman. [Extra]
- Matt Bomer is adorable. [JustJared]
Images via Getty.