Guys, Miley Cyrus has a new pup! Say hi to Emu Coyne Cyrus, a Rough Collie who she took in earlier this week. It's been a rough ride for Cyrus, whose Alaskan Klee Kai Floyd was killed by a coyote in April. Her mom tried buying her a rebound puppy which was an absolutely terrible decision. But Cyrus has picked up and moved on. She posted this to her Instagram yesterday:
With the caption/novel:
time to start making Emu accounts smilers. Hes here and here to stay I welcomed Emu Coyne Cyrus into the family a couple days ago. Been keepin him a secret cause sometimes I'm weird like that. It's taken some time to be ready for this next step and loving again. There will never be anyone like Floyd. There was a bond that was so deep it's irreplaceable but that's not what I am trying to do. Never will I replace Floyd and that's something I had to take time to understand. we had a very special memorial service for Floyd and I felt my angel Floydy give Emu his blessing. I prayed to Floyd to just give him a touch of his awesomeness and he has. He is so special and different than my baby Floyd and I think Floyd did that on purpose. But sometimes he does little things that remind me of him and it makes me smile I'm blissed the out right now...I feel like this is a new beginning in so many ways. I feel a change coming on.
Also it should be noted that she has a shrine for Floyd. Okay.
And now allow Robin Thicke to explain to you why he named his new album Paula.
"Obviously all the songs were about her or about how I feel about her. A lot of songwriters have done this kind of thing before. They won't tell you in the title or they'll be suggestive."
"I was just like, 'There's no reason to hide who this is about'. It's all about her."
Thank you, this has been Robin Thicke explaining dumb shit. [Contact Music]
Michelle Dockery is still absolutely starstruck when famous people recognize her as one of their own. Like she is both subject and object on the red carpet. And she just about lost her shit when Diddy recognized her:
''P. Diddy was at the Globes and saw our table and waved. I was like, 'Oh my God! Sean Combs is coming over to say hello!' He was just amazing. Things like that will happen and it's surreal.''
British period drama actresses—they're just like us! [Contact Music]
- Justin Bieber and Chris Brown played in the Sprite Celebrity Basketball Game during the 2014 BET Experience. Between the two of them I'd say it was a Confederacy of Douches. [Daily Mail]
- Here's the ad for Jessica Simpson's fragrance, Jessica Simpson. [People]
- Kim Kardashian is shopping for a bigger apartment in New York City. Someone told me yesterday that I had a cute small apartment and I was delighted. Sigh. [People]
- Lily Allen won't ban her daughters from taking drugs when they're older because it would be hypocritical. [Mirror]
- Miranda Lambert's patron saint of fitness is Britney Spears. [Just Jared]
- Meshach Taylor, from Designing Women died last night after a long battle with cancer. He was 67. [TMZ]
- While celebs are dumping Terry Richardson left and right, Justin Theroux went for a "stroll" with him yesterday. [Just Jared]
- Apparently, Lamar Odom told Khloé Kardashian he loved her yesterday. You know, for her birthday. And then she was like "Cool thanks" and partied it up on a yacht with her boyfriend French Montana, who got her $100,000 worth of birthday goodies. [Contact Music]