Apparently Kiefer Sutherland and Freddie Prinze Jr. are in a fight? At Comic-Con over the weekend, Prinze mentioned on a panel that working with Sutherland was so terrible it made him WANT TO QUIT ACTING (which he basically did). Today, Sutherland's people responded with tranquil grace.
Among Prinze's choice words for Sutherland, he said the other day, "I did 24. It was terrible. I hated every moment of it. Kiefer was the most unprofessional dude in the world. That's not me talking trash; I'd say it to his face. I think everyone that's worked with him has said that."
...So what does Sutherland think of Prinze's major shade?
"Kiefer worked with Freddie Prinze, Jr. more than 5 years ago, and this is the first he has heard of Freddie's grievances," Sutherland's rep tells E! News in a statement. "Kiefer enjoyed working with Freddie and wishes him the best."
PLOT TWIST: Some internet sleuths figured out that Prinze has actually said nice things about working with Sutherland in the past (yeah, pretty sure it's called a "press junket").
In a Fox Press Interview: "I come to the table with a willingness to learn and you can tell Kiefer is someone who appreciates that and wants to give you everything he can in a hope that you'll react to it. It's this like focused chaos is how I would describe it and I really enjoy working with him, so on the serious side of the interview, as far as that goes it's very rewarding."
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has agreed to do 12 weeks of anger management for punching his brother in a tanning salon.
The 31-year-old Jersey Shore star has agreed to complete 12 weeks of anger management classes in his court case stemming from his tanning salon assault arrest back in June.
New Jersey's Middletown Township court tells E! New that while there's been no plea deal made in the case, Sorrentino agreed to do three months of anger management. After the 12 weeks, Sorrentino is scheduled to return to court to face a judge. No date was set yet for his return to court. His case is still pending and there was no resolution.
Yokey dokey dokey dokey dokey okey dokey dokey doker yoker dokes! [E!]
- Elizabeth Banks admits that she's "genetically blessed." [E!]
- Lisa Kudrow got out of jury duty. [TMZ]
- Cara Delevigne pretty. [MTV]
- Apparently Martha Stewart and Blake Lively are best pals and neighbors. Blake is "shy in person," according to Martha. [Us]
- JESSICA ALBA LOVES NACHOS SO MUCH. [E!]
- Jared Leto and the rest of the Frozen Embryos are on vacation in Italy. [JustJared]
- Doutzen Kroes is so so so so so so so so so so so excited about having a baby girl. [People]
- Kendra Wilkinson AVOIDS QUESTIONS. [Radar]
- Lindsay Lohan "somehow makes side boob look sophisticated." [E!]
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher went outside in the daytime. [E!]
Images via Getty.