During the finale of her OWN show last night, Lindsay Lohan revealed that she recently suffered a miscarriage.
When asked to reflect on her experience filming the docu-series, Lindsay responded, "No one knows this — I had a miscarriage for those weeks I took off." She went on to explain that in a previous episode, when she refused to come down for filming, it was because "I couldn't move, I was sick. Mentally, that messes with you." (She didn't reveal the identity of the father, nor did she provide any other details.)
She went on, "Watching this series, I just know how I felt at that moment and I can relate to that girl. It sounds kind of crazy. But I'm like, 'Oh my god, this is really sad. Who's helping her?'"
But she ended on a positive note, which is good — she says that she did a cleanse by taking ayahuasca (???), which has helped her let go of the "wreckage of [her] past life." She also says she's doing a movie that starts filming in June: "I'm in a good place and I don't want to mess with that because it feels good."
Last night, Dina Lohan tweeted and then deleted, "Oprah call me." [NY Daily News]
Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi are maybe secretly dating while he finalizes his divorce from his wife, Carey Lowell. I feel like this is a very unexpected coupling, but also I'm not too up-to-date on Richard Gere gossip so who knows. [Page Six]
Real Housewife of New Jersey Teresa Giudice is in serious financial trouble following her fraud and conspiracy charges, and she could be forced to sell her mansion soon. [Radar]
- Meryl Streep said some nice stuff about body image. [Cosmo]
- Miley Cyrus is still in the hospital recovering from her allergic reaction to her antibiotics, so she's rescheduling her entire American tour. Feel better Miley! [Cosmo]
- In related news, her hospitalization rendered yesterday "the wackest 4/20 ever." [Gossip Cop]
- Vincent Kartheiser, the very private man who plays America's Fav Balding Sort-of-Villain Pete Campbell, opened up about his engagement to Alexis Bledel. [E!]
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrated Easter with their children. The photograph is lovely, although it doesn't quite live up to the original (it's probably impossible to live up to that specific pic). [E!]
- Alessandra Ambrosio faced criticism for bringing her 5-year-old daughter to Coachella, a place where humanity withers in the desert heat and then that withered husk kinda pulsates in time with Skrillex's set. [Gossip Cop]
- Uma Thurman got un-engaged. [Page Six]
- Here are some photos of Harry Styles golfing while clad in golfing trousers. [ONTD]