Sandra Bullock and Chris Evans, one of Hollywood's many Chris-named superhero actors with several abs, "share a mutual attraction" and "are getting to know each other." Ooooooh!!!
Evidence of this: a source, who says that the two "haven't put a title on it, but they really like each other"; they twice ate dinner together with Chelsea Handler present, which certainly means somethin' (they're willing to endure Chelsea Handler for the sake of their sapling love?); aaaand Sandra Bullock was Chris Evans' celebrity crush growing up.
"I used to be in love with Sandra Bullock when I was growing up. Sandy B. was my girl," Evans told Playboy in 2012. "I remember seeing Speed when I was in seventh grade and just thinking, 'That's her.'" He also told Details he had a "big poster" of her hanging in his room. That's v. cute, Chris, but also, play it cool, man. [E!]
Rihanna wore all the fashion and now she has no fashion left to wear. Shit. "It's the end of May," her stylist Mel Ottenberg recently told the Times, "and we've already used up all of fall/winter. It's over." It's over, guys. RIP fall/winter 2014.
The MPAA has slammed Eva Green's Sin City 2 poster for being too risque. Specifically, they disapprove of the fact that it contains "nudity — curve of under breast and dark nipple/areola circle visible through sheer gown."
Sin City 3 should be star Eva Green, Rihanna and Scout Willis as three free-the-nipple vigilantes with nothing to lose and no rules to live by. [Gossip Cop]
- The photographer who took those photos of Kate Middleton's exposed butt says she will donate the profits to charity. Which is nice and all, but it doesn't mitigate the fact that she sold a picture of a famous woman's butt to a tabloid. [Cosmo]
- Model Suki Waterhouse is joining the cast of the Divergent sequel Insurgent. She will play Marlene. I know what like six of these words mean. [E!]
- If you felt the earth tilt on its axis a lil last night it's probably because HILARY DUFF GOT A HAIRCUT. [E!]
- Marilyn Manson is joining the cast of Sons of Anarchy. He says he's excited to take on the role because it will make his dad proud, which is not really something I ever imagined Marilyn Manson being concerned about? [HuffPo]
- Amber Heard made out with Johnny Depp even though he was wearing an unacceptable hat. [Just Jared]
- Here is a photo of Harry Styles holding a very fluffy puppy. [ONTD]
- This is a thing about how 10 celebrities "look unrecognizable" when they have sweatpants on. None of them look unrecognizable. They look like themselves, with loose and luxurious trousers on. [OK]
- Leighton Meester's friend says Leighton "always had a crush" on her now-husband Adam Brody. SO DID WE ALL, LEIGHTON MEESTER'S FRIEND. [Just Jared]
Images via Getty.