Human equivalent of getting very competitive during a casual game of pool volleyball Adam Levine has publicly denied that he slept with Lindsay Lohan.
He went on the Howard Stern show, which is the Adam Levine equivalent of writing a short story for Vice, I guess. There, he denied that any sex things happened, even though he did appear on Lohan's illustrious sex list: "I did not have sexual intercourse with Lindsay Lohan," said Adam Levine to Howard Stern, which is a conversation that happens over and over in hell.
When Howard Stern pointed out that no one on the list has confessed to being a member of the Brotherhood of LiLo, Levine responded, "That's because I think we're being truthful about that very specific thing. I can fucking see it on the paper, I'm getting much better at this!" (I don't really understand what that last bit means — what is he getting better at? Seeing things on paper? Congratulations on your improving eyesight, Adam Levine.) [The Hollywood Gossip]
Whilst in Washington, D.C., Katy Perry hit up all of the tourist spots: namely, the Washington Monument and a grinning Joe Biden. She captioned a selfie with the latter, "He made me call my 93 year old grandma to thank her for my baby blue eyes! What a Q-T," which is v. cute. [MTV]
Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian posed for a photo with the Joe Biden of the sea. [Gossip Cop]
- Solange and her longtime boyfriend got engaged! [Bossip]
- Here is a video of some members of One Direction singing the alphabet with Bert from Sesame Street. [Billboard]
- Megan Fox says she "it's so hard being a working mom," which is why she tries to only work 10 to 20 days a year. The struggle is real. [DListed]
- Prince Harry made a soccer-related facial expression. [E!]
- Ed Sheeran says that selling out Madison Garden three times was better than losing his virginity. Uh, yeah, I bet. [Gossip Cop]
- Billy Joel was cruising around on his motorcycle in the Hamptons and rescued an elderly woman who had fallen over in a crosswalk. He is the exact opposite of the Sons of Anarchy (the Son of Peace and Order in the Hamptons). [Page Six]
- In the Vanity Fair Young Hollywood issue, Willow Smith says that her favorite movie to watch with her parents is "feminist documentaries." Jaden Smith says that the last song he downloaded was a song by himself. THE PERFECT FAMILY. [Vanity Fair]
- Jesse McCartney has joined the cast of Teen Wolf, and thus all is right in the world. [ONTD]
- Demi Lovato opened up about her grandfather, who came out as gay in the 60s, in a speech for Logo TV's inaugural "Trailblazers" special. [MTV]
- Matt Lauer was not invited to Katie Couric's wedding. [The Hollywood Gossip]