Mischa Barton, Geraldo Rivera and Jodie Sweetin are among the confirmed celebrities who’ll be depressingly floating around a dance floor while secretly contemplating the trajectory of their careers (and entertaining us!) on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.
Following the usual batch of leaks about would-be participants, ABC revealed the full season 22 lineup, which includes these extremely familiar faces you definitely know intimately:
- Mischa Barton with Artem Chigvintsev
- Antonio Brown with Sharna Burgess
- Nyle DiMarco with Peta Murgatroyd
- Kim Fields with Sasha Farber
- Doug Flutie with Karina Smirnoff
- Marla Maples with Tony Dovolani
- Von Miller with Witney Carson
- Wanya Morris with Lindsay Arnold
- Geraldo Rivera with Edyta Sliwinska
- Jodie Sweetin with Keo Motsepe
- Paige VanZant with Mark Ballas
- Ginger Zee with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
Doug Flutie! Paige VanZant! Of course, why not them?
Here’s a quote from our resident DWTS expert Joanna reporting from the sidelines: “For me, this season of DWTS is heavy on the who? factor since like a third of the contestants are football-adjacent (more like whoball),” she says. “Insane-wise, I’d rank this season a 7 because of Mischa, Marla Maples, Geraldo and Nyle, who I’m sure will all have rehearsals that end in tears. There are a lot of strong men, but no war heroes, so, there’s that. My top 3 prediction is Nyle/Peta, Antonio/Sharna and Paige/Mark Ballas—I would bet one thousand dollars on that.”