Hope Solo's hearing for alleged domestic violence kicked off today in my hometown (wooooo!—eeerrrghh...), and the details that have emerged are pretty terrible so far. According to police, Solo's 17-year-old nephew said that his aunt showed up at the house, apparently intoxicated, then called him a fat pussy and became violent. He eventually pulled a gun on her to defend himself.
The boy says Hope thought the boy was talking smack about her and got agitated ... and then told the boy he would never be a pro athlete because he was "too fat and crazy."
The boy says he walked into another room — but Hope followed and "called me a p**sy because I called my mom."
"I then told her to get her c*nt face out of my house," the boy said to police.
That's when allegedly Hope went on the attack — grabbing the boy's hair and repeatedly punching him.
"I then went into a back room and got an old gun that does not work, pointed it at her and she kept coming at me. She didn't leave but walked around me cornering me like a shark."
The boy says Solo eventually left the house when he called the cops — but then tried to get back in the house ... and started attacking the boy's mom (Hope's sister, pictured below) ... so he grabbed a broomstick and began hitting her in the head ... but she kept coming."
Solo's sister says that it was actually a BB gun. [TMZ]
Robin Thicke is so fucking gross and creepy. Here's a brief explication of his latest video, which appears to be about his breakup with Paula Patton.
"You drink too much," one character, presumably the wronged woman, types. "You embarrassed me. You ruined everything."
The opposite character responds with the succinct: "I hate myself."
One of the other messages, which seems to be from the contrite man, seems to be a self-referential nod to Thicke's public attempts to woo back Patton, including naming his album after her. "I wrote a whole album about you," the message reads. The female's response? "I don't care."
Still, like Thicke, the man is undeterred. The final text box reads: "This is just the beginning."
[showers until 2025] [People]
- Piper Perabo has joined the International Rescue Committee as an advocate for refugees. [ContactMusic]
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin seem like they might be scouting wedding locations at Lake Como. [E!]
- Mel Gibson got fake-arrested in Mexico. [TMZ]
- Here is Kendall Jenner (and some other models) doing a dance. [E!]
- Here is Cara Delevigne posing nyoooood and grabbing a dood'z dong. [Us]
- Grey Worm from Game of Thrones is a musician! [HuffPo]
- Angie Martinez says she left Hot 97 because she wants to "grow and be challenged." [MTV]
- Dude, E! writer, who's your mom??? Cher? [E!]
- Scott Disick is YOUNGER THAN ME!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?! [E!]
- Kristen Bell is preggo again! [ContactMusic]
- Drew Barrymore did her makeup on the subway. [JustJared]
- NeNe lost weight and wore a vinyl dress. [Bossip]
- Kim Kardashian is dropping out of the Beverly Hills Hotel boycott because "it's punishing the workers." [Radar]
Images via Getty.