Blessed be: Michelle Rodriguez and Zac Efron were photographed kissing on a boat in Sardinia while he clasped an iPad in his firm but tender Efron-grasp. (Making out with a grown-up teen heartthrob who's holding an expensive electronic device in close proximity to the ocean is the ultimate representation of the American dream, I think.)
Wait... Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez...? What the hell..?! pic.twitter.com/5IG9XLZSPW
— Calvin (@aurosan) July 6, 2014
In addition to lounging around seductively on sea-crafts, the pair are also doing sports all the time, as evidenced by a sea of Active Instagrams and some paparazzi photos of Zac Efron doing push-ups. Have fun, you two crazy kids. Maintain your abs on vacation. You do you.
Kanye West was booed at the Wireless Festival in the UK after he went on a 15-minute-long rant while wearing a bejeweled mask, as is his wont. At one point, he compared being photographed by the paparazzi to rape: "I want to bring my family to the movies without 30 motherf*****s following me. Everybody here, they like sex right? Sex is great when you and your partner be like 'Hey, this is what we both want to do.' But if one of those people don't want to do that, what does that constitute, that's called rape. That is called violation." Noooooo, Kanye. Nope nope nope. [Mirror]
In an interview with Lucky magazine, Solange referred to the Jay Z elevator incident as "that thing" before quickly changing subjects: "What's important is that my family and I are all good," she said. "What we had to say collectively was in the statement that we put out, and we all feel at peace with that." So. That's that. [Us]
- Here are some more photographs of Taylor Swift's 4th of July weekend. She took her crowd of famous friends, all of whom were clad in mid-length dresses, on a boat. Fancy bros were there. Goddess bless America. [ONTD]
- Katie Holmes looks glorious on the cover of Glamour, but for some reason they made her wear a denim bucket hat in the course of her photo shoot :( [ONTD]
- Miley Cyrus put up some more pix of her Floyd-the-dog tattoo. Floyd the dog appears to be the texture of a mountain. [Billboard]
- I have no idea who Luann Lee is, but she says she had an hour-long "romp" with Mel B of the Spice Girls in a bar bathroom. "Romp" is the most terrifying sex-related world in the universe for some reason. I imagine lots of jumping around when I hear it. [NY Daily News]
- The fun police cited Flavor Flav over his annual fireworks show. [Billboard]
- Anne Hathaway and her husband covered their faces with signs on which they'd written websites of charities they like, which is a benevolent way of avoiding photography that Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield came up with. [Just Jared]
- Happy Monday: "14 Fan Photos of James Franco Hating the World." [Vh1]
- Matt Bomer wore short shorts to the airport. GET BEHIND THIS TREND, MEN. IT'S MATT BOMER-APPROVED. [Just Jared]
Lede image via Pacific Coast News; Kanye photo via Getty.