Did you miss all or part of the Emmys because it aired on a Monday night and by God you had errands to run and laundry to wash? You can double-check and make sure your favorites were rewarded with this complete list of results. Winners are in bold. Now duke it out over the merits of Jim Parsons!
Just don't forget that the real champion is Bryan Cranston's mustache.
Outstanding drama series:
- Breaking Bad
- Downton Abbey
- Game of Thrones
- House of Cards
- Mad Men
- True Detective
Outstanding lead actress in a drama series:
- Michelle Dockery, Downton Abbey
- Claire Danes, Homeland
- Robin Wright, House of Cards
- Lizzy Caplan, Masters of Sex
- Kerry Washington, Scandal
- Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
Outstanding lead actor in a drama series:
- Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad
- Kevin Spacey, House of Cards
- Jon Hamm, Mad Men
- Jeff Daniels, The Newsroom
- Woody Harrelson, True Detective
- Matthew McConaughey, True Detective
Outstanding supporting actress in a drama series:
- Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad
- Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey
- Joanne Froggatt, Downton Abbey
- Lena Headey, Game of Thrones
- Christina Hendricks, Mad Men
- Christine Baranski, The Good Wife
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
- Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad
- Jim Carter, Downton Abbey
- Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones
- Mandy Patinkin, Homeland
- Jon Voight, Ray Donovan
- Josh Charles, The Good Wife
Outstanding writing for a drama series
- Moira Walley-Beckett for "Ozymandias," Breaking Bad
- Vince Gilligan for "Felina," Breaking Bad
- David Benioff & D. B. Weiss for "The Children," Game of Thrones
- Beau Willimon for "Chapter 14," House of Cards
- Nic Pizzolatto for "The Secret Fate of All Life," True Detective
Outstanding directing for a drama series
- Cary Joji Fukunaga, "Who Goes There," True Detective
- Tim Van Patten, "Farewell Daddy Blues," Boardwalk Empire
- Vince Gilligan, "Felina," Breaking Bad
- David Evans, "Episode One," Downton Abbey
- Neil Marshall, "The Watchers on the Wall," Game of Thrones
- Carl Franklin, "Chapter 14," House of Cards
Outstanding comedy series
- Modern Family
- The Big Bang Theory
- Orange Is the New Black
- Silicon Valley
Outstanding lead actress in a comedy series
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep
- Lena Dunham, Girls
- Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie
- Melissa McCarthy, Mike and Molly
- Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation
- Taylor Schilling, Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding lead actor in a comedy series
- Jim Parsons, The Big Bang Theory
- Louis C.K., Louie
- Don Cheadle, House of Lies
- Ricky Gervais, Derek
- Matt LeBlanc, Episodes
- William H. Macy, Shameless
Outstanding supporting actress in a comedy series
- Allison Janney, Mom
- Mayim Bialik, The Big Bang Theory
- Julie Bowen, Modern Family
- Anna Chlumsky, Veep
- Kate McKinnon, Saturday Night Live
- Kate Mulgrew, Orange Is the New Black
Outstanding supporting actor in a comedy series
- Ty Burrell, Modern Family
- Fred Armisen, Portlandia
- Andre Braugher, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Adam Driver, Girls
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Modern Family
- Tony Hale, Veep
Outstanding writing for a comedy series
- Louie C.K., Louie, "So Did the Fat Lady"
- David Crane & Jeffrey Klarik, Episodes, "Episode Five"
- Liz Friedman & Jenji Kohan, Orange Is the New Black, "I Wasn't Ready"
- Alec Berg, Silicon Valley, "Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency"
- Simon Blackwell, Armando Iannucci, & Tony Roche, Veep, "Special Relationship"
Outstanding directing for a comedy series
- Gail Mancuso, Modern Family, "Las Vegas"
- Iain B. MacDonald, Episodes, "Episode Nine"
- Paris Barclay, Glee, "100"
- Louis C.K., Louie, "Elevator, Part 6"
- Jodie Foster, Orange Is the New Black, "Lesbian Request Denied"
- Mike Judge, Silicon Valley, "Minimum Viable Product"
Outstanding lead actress in a miniseries or movie
- Jessica Lange, American Horror Story: Coven
- Helena Bonham Carter, Burton & Taylor
- Minnie Driver, Return to Zero
- Sarah Paulson, American Horror Story: Coven
- Cicely Tyson, The Trip to Bountiful
- Kristen Wiig, The Spoils of Babylon
Outstanding lead actor in a miniseries or movie
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Sherlock
- Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dancing on the Edge
- Idris Elba, Luther
- Martin Freeman, Fargo
- Mark Ruffalo, The Normal Heart
- Billy Bob Thornton, Fargo
Outstanding supporting actress in a miniseries or movie
- Kathy Bates, American Horror Story: Coven
- Angela Bassett, American Horror Story: Coven
- Ellen Burstyn, Flowers in the Attic
- Frances Conroy, American Horror Story: Coven
- Julia Roberts, The Normal Heart
- Allison Tolman, Fargo
Outstanding supporting actor in a miniseries or movie
- Martin Freeman, Sherlock
- Matt Bomer, The Normal Heart
- Colin Hanks, Fargo
- Joe Mantello, The Normal Heart
- Alfred Molina, The Normal Heart
- Jim Parsons, The Normal Heart
Outstanding writing for a miniseries, movie or dramatic special
- Steven Moffat, Sherlock: "His Last Vow"
- Ryan Murphy & Brad Falchuk, American Horror Story: Coven, "Bitchcraft"
- Noah Hawley, Fargo, "The Crocodile's Dilemma"
- Neil Cross, Luther
- Larry Kramer, The Normal Heart
- David Simon & Eric Overmyer, Treme, "…To Miss New Orleans"
Outstanding directing for a miniseries, movie or dramatic special
- Colin Bucksey, Fargo, "Buridan's Ass"
- Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, American Horror Story: Coven, "Bitchcraft"
- Adam Bernstein, Fargo, "The Crocodile's Dilemma"
- Stephen Frears, Muhammad Ali's Greatest Fight
- Ryan Murphy, The Normal Heart
- Nick Hurran, Sherlock: "His Last Vow"
Outstanding Variety Series
- Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Real Time with Bill Maher
- The Colbert Report
- Saturday Night Live
- The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Outstanding writing for a variety special
- Sarah Silverman: We Are Miracles
- 67th Tony Awards
- 71st Golden Globe Awards
- The Beatles: The Night That Changed America
- Billy Crystal: 700 Sundays
Photo via Getty.