Sock magnate Rob Kardashian has apparently cut off all contact with sisters Kim and Khloe in the weeks since he bailed on Kim's Florentine nuptials. According to a source, he is "not in a good place." (Is that place "not wanting to be told that he's destroying the family with his butt circumference"? Because I think I'm in that "bad place" too.)
Reportedly, Kim "hasn't bothered to even attempt to talk to him since returning from her honeymoon, [while] Khloé has sent him text messages and left him several voice mails," another source revealed.
Adding, "Rob hasn't returned any of Khloé's phone calls or texts. He feels completely estranged from his sisters and family. He really isn't in a good place."
The animosity started when Rob decided to not attend Kim's nuptials, but since returning to Los Angeles he has just stayed "in his house, and hasn't been returning calls from concerned family members, an insider said at the time.
Tensions also arose between the siblings when Kim reportedly highlighted her younger brother's dramatic weight gain.
"Kim and Rob haven't been speaking to each other for months - she thinks he is lazy, and bringing down the family name because of his physical appearance" a source told Radar. "After arriving in Paris, Rob and Kim got into a very heated argument because she thought he was just moping around the hotel."
Sounds like a barrel of laughs all around. [ContactMusic]
Also, Kim is blonde again. [People]
And Khloe and French Montana are officially dating maybe. [E!]
Madonna's daughter Lourdes Ciccone Leon just had her freshman year orientation at the University of Michigan.
As an incoming freshman, Lourdes, 17, now has a profile in the campus directory that says she is studying in U-M's School of Music, Theatre & Dance. (Freshman orientation was held on campus Monday and Tuesday.)
Her famous mom, a Bay City, Michigan, native who attended U-M briefly in the '70s before heading off to New York to begin her music career, posted an Instagram photo of an Ann Arbor school spirit store, the M Den, with the caption, "I think I'll stop in here!"
CUTE. APPROVED. [People]
- Here is a bunch of really catty gossip about Kate Gosselin. I hope she's getting paid for it. [Starcasm]
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan SLAM rumors that Channing Tatum takes off his wedding ring and goes to the clurb. He does not. Also they are not getting divorced. [JustJared]
- Every RHONY cast member except for Ramona is going to be MURDERED WITH AN AXE. FIGURATIVELY. [E!]
- Eli Wallach has passed away at age 98. [ContactMusic]
- Tori Spelling Dean McDermott blah blah blah. [Us]
- Columbus Short has been ordered to pay his estranged wife $17k/month in spousal support and $4.5k/month in child support. [TMZ]
- Here's Rachel McAdams's audition tape for The Notebook. [E!]
- Prince Harry bonded with two Brazilian children whose mother was murdered. [E!]
- au revoir
Images via Getty.