Matthew Lewis, best known for playing Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter series, has gone shirtless for his role on the BBC's Bluestone 42. The dramedy follows a bomb disposal unit in Afghanistan and the latest episode featured a half-naked Lewis Dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin' .
Here's how Lewis describes his character on the show:
"He's a Yorkshireman with a bit of a class chip on his shoulder but he's a great bloke and a very good soldier," Lewis says of his character."He's a lad and loves getting stuck in with the banter – especially giving Medhurst stick for being a posh public schoolboy."
Well, those are certainly....words.
And here are GIFs of Lewis showing off his dance moves: [My New Plaid Pants]
Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back together? That was the question on everyone's minds yesterday when hundreds of fans , well-wishers and paparazzi swarmed the La Plaza Mall in Texas after rumors that Justin and Selena (JeLena?) were shopping at a Foot Locker.
The mall tweeted that the rumor was untrue as quickly as possible, but who's going to trust a sentient mall with a twitter account? Certainly not Jelena fans. (Nice try, mall!) No, they chose to come down and see what was going on for themselves, filling the mall to capacity and separating small children from their parents as they overran the galleria trying to catch just one glimpse of the celebrity couple (WHO WAS NOT EVEN THERE! OMG YOU GUYS, DID YOU EVEN READ THAT TWEET FROM THE MALL?). Is this kind of mass hysteria this generation's Salem witch trials? Can we report all Jelena sightings from now on by tweeting "I saw Goody Gomez with The Bieber at a Sbarro's!" ?
The mall, which shut down early due to the crowds, will reopen this morning. [Inquisitr]
- Marc Anthony doesn't want to up his child support payments to $113k a month because he's worried his kids will come down with Affluenza. [TMZ]
- Harry Styles did a stick-figure drawing while recording new music with Irish band Kodaline. Which do you think is better, his singing or his drawing? Or his hair? (JK, it's totally the hair.)[Perez Hilton]
- Johnny Carson's sex tape is about to hit the market. [TMZ]
- A woman snuck into Justin Bieber's house and took a nap. The trespasser claimed she was Bieber's friend, but it turns out that she's just a twitter follower. Wait, the people I follow on Twitter aren't my friends? There goes my " Nap Across America" plan right out the window. [Digital Spy]
- Mindy Kaling and Andy Samberg will be returning to your TV. [Pajiba]
- Jennifer Lawrence is aware that there's Fallgate 2014 backlash and knows that she's only several stumbles away from becoming the next Anne Hathaway. [Celebitchy]
- Here comes some of that backlash now: Newly-crowned Oscar winner Jordan Catalano thinks that J-Law faked both her falls. (I don't know why, but agreeing with Jared Leto makes me feel icky inside. Can anyone explain?)[Us]
- Frank Ocean is being sued for backing out of a Chipotle ad. Lawsuits suck, but this was probably a good career choice. Unless they were going to pay him entirely in Sofritas, in which case I take it all back. [ONTD]
- 50 Cent is ill-pleased with Snoop Dogg's beautiful french manicure. Snoop don't give a shit because he looks amazing. [ONTD]
- Miley Cyrus tweeted photos of her new sex toy. Yawn. [Pajiba]
- A Mean Girls reunion may be happening. Other reunions I would like to see: Romy and Michelle, Cruel Intentions, Disturbing Behavior, and Josie and the Pussycats. [TMZ]
- Ramona Singer is doing fine after split, according to frenemy Aviva Drescher. [People]
- Katy Perry is threatening to spank Miley Cyrus. (Probaby publicly, in front of cameras.)[Life&Style]
- Director Scott Kalvert has passed away. He was 49. Kalvert is best known for directing The Basketball Diaries. His death is being treated as a possible suicide.[E!]
Lead image via Getty.