I really like this semi-secret surprise celeb wedding trend that seems to be picking up steam. Just live your life, man, you know? [McConaughey bongos.] Pregnant Halle Berry revealed today that she and manfriend Olivier Martinez will be nuptialing-the-fuck-out this weekend, despite her previous vows that she'd never marry again.
"Who knew?!" the actress told Extra this past weekend, pleasantly shocked that she'll be taking the plunge again.
"I swore it off, right? Never say never, people!"
This marks the third marriage for Berry, who previously tied the knot to David Justice in 1993 and singer Eric Benét in 2001.
The gorgeous duo have been engaged since March of 2012, after Berry appeared to be sporting an elegant diamond-and-emerald engagement ring.
Martinez revealed the ring's designer is "real artist" Robert Mazlo, a jeweler from his Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood in Paris, whose family has been designing jewelry for "kings and queens for many centuries."
Congrats 'n' stuf. [E!]
It is becoming ever more clear that Honey Boo Boo is a goddamn genius and her family is a model of pure love and loyalty to which we should all aspire. NOT A JOKE. Here is a thing that will happen in the upcoming season:
June explains that her husband, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, has been working security for the local wrestling events "for many years."
"Being backstage is awesome 'cause I can show off all my butt-kicking moves," says 7-year-old pageant queen Alana. She then demonstrates her skills for the professional wrestlers. "Y'all can use it in the match to knock out people," she tells them.
"My secret wrestling move would be the Cup-a-Fart," Alana reveals. "You fart in your hand and throw it at your enemy's face."
Teach me more, fart-Yoda. [Us]
- Jay-Z apparently didn't get Lena Dunham's mom. [Instagram]
- Busy Philipps named her baby girl CRICKET PEARL SILVERSTEIN, so I'm dead now. [E!]
- Jessica Simpson is home from the hospital after having her second baby, Ace Knute. [E!]
- Randy Travis is doing better. [ContactMusic]
- Here's the new trailer for The Canyons, starring LiLo and James Deen. [Deadline]
- Kate Hudson and Goldie Hawn played glamorous tennis. [People]
- Drake is selling his $4.2 million Toronto condo. [E!]
- Oh, and apparently he's "ugly" again, according to Amanda Bynes. I can't keep up. [E!]
- Bobbi Kristina Houston is engaged to her not-brother. [ContactMusic]
- This one goes out to me in college listening to my discman in the shower with shitty computer speakers! Wooooo!!!
Images via Getty.