Oh man. You didn’t think 2015 would roll to a close without us seeing any of the Full House/Fuller House cast members doing a trendy dance invented by black kids, did you? Thank goodness this video now exists. Now watch Candace Cameron Bure (DJ) and her two TV sisters try to bust these moves.
Yes, that’s Bure, Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie) and Andrea Barber (Kimmy Gibbler) featured in a promo for a remake that 0 percent of the world asked for.
What’s the worst part of this video?
- Its very terroristic existence
- That it’s a promo for something titled Fuller House
- That all three of them are purely uncoordinated
- That Candace is actually the least uncoordinated with the barest trace of swag
- The genuine attempt at sass
- That they are the embodiment of “Party over here, ain’t nothing over there”
- Kimmy Gibbler’s sad lack of effort :(
- The pointing?
- That the rest of white humanity can no longer legally do the Nae Nae
- That perhaps this video is high art that taps into a deep existential question for the ages: Is this how I look when I’m dancing drunk?
- “Party’s At Our House”
- Their literal interpretation of “Watch Me”
Contact the author at email@example.com.