Eve got married to her race car driving, skateboarding, fashion designing fiancé Maximillion Cooper yesterday in Ibiza after the Cooper's Gumball 3000 rally (an international car race that boasts a £40,000 entry fee—Jesus.).
Wearing a gorgeous wedding gown by British designer Alice Temperley and a cathedral-length veil, the 35-year-old hip-hop star and xXx actress wed the British Gumball 3000 motor rally CEO and co-founder and fellow fashion designer on Saturday, June  in Ibiza, Spain.
It's even cuter because the two met at the 2010 Gumball 3000, and now Eve has been dubbed First Lady of the Gumball, which is just the coolest sounding title EVER. You can peep some faraway and grainy photos of their ceremony here! [E!/Just Jared]
Sad news everyone: Casey Kasem passed away today at 82. After a couple eventful months of conservatorship battling between his children and his second wife (which included misplacing the poor man), the legendary radio and TV personality died in a California hospital. Now who will we write our Long Distance Dedications to? :-( [ABC]
Kanye this-guy-over-here West lectured his audience at fucking Bonnaroo about how he's going after the Greats like Shakespeare and Walt Disney. And then?
Shakespeare ain't nothin'. You gotta dream to achieve these realness because we're rolling like Napoleon up in here and Galileo motherf—kers just be hatin' on these steeze cause they don't know how Yeezus Christ is the end all be all of the joint we call the cosmos, Neil deGrasse Tyson better watch his ass y'all. Imma go after Winston Churchill next, how y'all like that?
Neil. deGrasse. Tyson. NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON. Alright I've put up with Kanye for a while now, but he's gone too far. But honestly, I feel like the more appropriate response would be filling an entire page with LOLOLOLOL because that's closer to the truth. [Celebitchy]
People, the story I am about to relate to you is an epic tale. One that will surely blow the lid off the film industrial complex and force the truth out. Constantino Basile is suing the Hollywood film writers for Men In Black 3 for stealing his ideas. For $2 billion. Again, Men in Black 3. TMZ reports:
Basile claims he submitted his stories "The World of Jupiter" and "Crisis on Jupiter" as assignments for a class at Los Angeles Film School back in 2011.
In the docs, Basile says a teacher at the school sold his work to Hollywood film writers ... who incorporated various elements of the stories into their movies, including "MIB 3," "Prometheus," and "Elysium."
Basile is filing without an attorney. I wish him the best of luck. [TMZ]
- Mariah Carey casually tried to pass off a photo of herself from 1997 like it was taken last Friday. I love this story so much I just want to cradle it in my arms. [BuzzFeed]
- The Brangelina Brood is obsessed with Angelina's tattoos. JOIN THE CLUB KIDDOS. [US]
- Jade Jagger, daughter of Sir Mick and Bianca gave birth to a baby boy. [Hello Magazine]
- Melanie Griffith wants full custody of her and Antonio Banderas' dogs. This divorce is gettin' UUUGLY. [TMZ]
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's 4-year-old daughter Charlotte consistently tells her she looks "understated." [People]
- Keira Knightley had to do "weird sex faces" for David Cronenberg over Skype for her role in Dangerous Methods. [Just Jared]
- Blah blah blah Amal Alamuddin is wearing a cute shirt and baring her midriff, but what's going on with that camo clutch sack? [People]
- COMPLETELY SOLICITED OITNB UPDATE: Mary Steenburgen announced on Twitter that she was in the middle of a costume fitting for Sesason 3! But the tweet has mysteriously vanished. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!? [Guardian]
Image via Getty.