Radar Online has received and published an audiotape of a woman they claim to be former Real Housewife Danielle Staub screaming plenty of bad words at her “then-boyfriend Joe Masalta,” whom she met on Tinder and dated last summer. In it, Staub makes repeated references to a particular kind of marijuana whose name could not be said unbleeped on an episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey.
A source (I’m going to assume the source is Masalta himself) tells Radar Masalta began recording “Staub’s threatening meltdowns” during the “final tumultuous days of their relationship”—or, as Staub calls them, “days.”
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom might be a thing after all, as this photo of them in the same place recently suggests. Though, by that logic, maybe Orlando and Vinessa Shaw are the thing! Or Katy Perry and Kris Gifford! Or James Lecesne and Kris Gifford! Or Orlando Bloom and James Lecesne! Or Vinessa Shaw and Katy Perry! Or maybe all of them are in a complicated though passionate polyamorous relationship that will one day be revealed on Radar and then loosely adapted into a movie in which all their names are changed!
There’s no way of knowing for sure, but that actually sounds pretty likely.
Kim Richards’s ex-husband Monty has died of cancer at 58, just days after Richards tweeted this:
- Kendall and Harry are NOT a thing! [TMZ]
- Everyone needs to stop telling Whit Stillman it’d be fine for him to DJ. [Page Six]
- I said Kendall and Harry ARE NOT A THING! [Us Weekly]
- Kristin Cavallari’s dislocated her elbow, but not her tweetin’ elbow. [Us Weekly]
- Bette Midler will be underpaid in the Hello Dolly revival, making just $150,000 a week. [Page Six]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Image via Giphy.