Selena Gomez was kissing Niall Horan at Jenna Dewan-Tatum’s 35th birthday party on Friday. According to People, Gomez and Horan were “spotted kissing, hugging and dancing close to one another.” The teens took this incriminating Instagram photo:
Look at them being young.
Apparently other famous teens were at the party, too; including Louis Tomlinson. Some famous non-teens witnessed the hookup, like Adam Levine, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis and Channing Tatum. Sounds like a truly bizarre party of young and younger alike.
It’s been a big week in celebrity robberies. On Friday morning, Simon Cowell’s London house was burglarized while he and his family were asleep. Via Gossip Cop:
“...the suspect allegedly made off with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property before he could be caught. The stolen possessions are said to be jewelry, including family heirlooms, and cash.”
Joining in one of the sadder trends of the year was Big Sean. His Hollywood home was robbed after the singer left on a trip to Dubai. According to reports, the robbers stole $150,000 in jewelry. Next up: celebrity trend stories about homeowner’s insurance.
Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy, two people who are apparently on Dancing With The Stars, are engaged. Rumer Willis knows who they are and excitedly tweeted, “My wifey is getting married!!” [Us Weekly]
- Gwyneth Paltrow hopes that Apple might wear Paltrow’s famous pink Ralph Lauren gown to prom. Controversial opinion: I like that dress. [People]
- Morgan Freeman’s airplane made an unexpected landing after a tire blew during takeoff. [Reuters]
- Kate Winslet did not enjoy the success of Titanic. [Just Jared]
- Disney star Tiffany Thornton commented on the recent death of her husband. [Huffington Post]
- The entirety of the Kardashian-Jenner family is very, very, very happy about the latest addition. [The entire E! website]
- Even Scott Disick, who had lunch with Tyga. [Just Jared]
- Chris Hemsworth, again. [People]
Image via AP.