Though Wednesday evening’s reports of her death were premature, Angela “Big Ang” Raiola’s family and friends have confirmed that she passed away early Thursday morning while “surrounded by family members.” Ang, who shot to fame in 2012 after landing a role on the second season of VH1's Mob Wives, had been battling cancer for nearly a year.
Her rep released a statement saying Ang passed at 3:01 AM ET...The rep added Ang’s fans “were some of the most special people in her world, and she loved you immensely. Thank you for your love, prayers, and unconditional support of Angela right to the very end.”
Her friend Vinnie Medungo shared this photo on her Instagram account after the news broke:
Here’s a very funny and charming video of Big Ang talking about working in “wise guys bars,” fame, and how much she loves “good lookin’ guys.”
- I don’t understand Gwen Stefani’s logic here. She says she’s only had two boyfriends in her life, but I count three? [Us Weekly]
- Blake Lively was told not to cross her legs while sitting in the front row during fashion shows, and you know what she did? She crossed her legs anyway. [Page Six]
- I don’t think Mark Zuckerberg will be loaning Kanye that money. [Us Weekly]
- Sandy B’s boyfriend, Jesse James 2.0, has moved in with her and the kids. [E! News]
- Caitlyn Jenner is starting a cosmetics line because it’s in her DNA. [TMZ]
- That one is engaged to this one. [Page Six]
- This one is dating that one. [Page Six]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Images via Getty/Instagram.