Today, Elton John and David Furnish finally got married, on the ninth anniversary of their civil partnership! They both took to Instagram (btw Elton John now has an Instagram) to invite folks and share special moments throughout the day.
The events will continue to unfold on Instagram, so keep an eye out. Aww, congratulations! [Daily Mail]
In other gay icon music artist wedding news, Lance Bass and his partner Michael Turchin also got married at the Park Plaza Hotel yesterday! Guests included Joey Fatone (who probably told everyone about the wedding), JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, AJ McLean, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Lisa Vanderpump, Cheryl Burke, Carmen Electra and Kris Jenner (who brought Corey Gamble with her).
Today I marry the man of my dreams. He makes me smile; he makes my heart melt; he makes me....me.
Don't worry. For those of you who didn't get invited to the wedding, it will be televised in February some time as part of an E! special Lance Loves Michael: The Lance Bass Wedding. [People/US Weekly]
- Margaret Cho has split from her husband Al Ridenour after an 11-year open marriage. [Radar Online]
- Real question: where is Richard Simmons? [TMZ]
- Benihana, the Teppanyaki restaurant chain best known for hosting your weird cousin's 19th birthday dinner (which is both too old and to young for a Benihana birthday), would like a Mississippi rapper named Benny Hunna to drop/change his stage name. [TMZ]
- David Schwimmer will be playing Robert Kardashian in that new American Horror Story off-shoot, American Crime Story: The People v. OJ Simpson. Aww, good for him. [Contact Music]
- Only Drake would refer to owning a Blackberry as being on the "Ping Squad." [ONTD]
- In order to be able to check up on baby North from time to time, Kanye West allegedly gave Kim Kardashian West three phones, or as Kim Kardashian West calls them, "selfie-thingies." [Contact Music]
- Gabrielle Union's not pregnant. A source said she was and then another source (probably the same source) said she wasn't. STOP IT WITH THIS SOURCERY. [Bossip]
- YO PEE-WEE'S PLAYHOUSE IS ON NETFLIX! [ONTD]
Image via AP.