They've said it before, but naturally people keep asking them, so Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres will say it again. They are not having kids. Don't want them, don't need them, it'll be just the two of them and their adorable seasonal wardrobes. Thank you, come again.
de Rossi tells Out Magazine:
"There comes some pressure in your mid-30s, and you think, 'Am I going to have kids so I don't miss out on something that other people really seem to love? Or is it that I really genuinely want to do this with my whole heart?' I didn't feel that my response was 'yes' to the latter. You have to really want to have kids, and neither of us did."
People are constantly asking Portia and me if we are going to have children. We thought about it. We love to be around children after they've been fed and bathed. But we ultimately decided that we don't want children of our own. There is far too much glass in our house.
- Drake on Chris Brown: "Don't ask me shit about that man when I come up there and leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman that he loves fell into my lap. I did what a real n*gga would do and treated her with respect. All them things combined create an individual that comes up to your radio station and is just gonna do dumb shit. It shouldn't be about tearing that man down. It shouldn't be about wanting to see me and him tear each other down. We have an issue and it's either gonna drag out or maybe in ten years we'll laugh about it over drinks, just let us solve that shit." [Contact Music]
- Billy Joel hired a P.I. once employed by Sir Paul McC. to catch a guy stalking Alexa Ray Joel. [NY Post]
- Bey and Jay trademarked Blue Ivy's name. [Celebuzz]
- Also, Hova, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland and Jake Gyllenhaal (?!) had cognac and watched a basketball game together. [People]
- A$AP Rocky said some dumb shit about how only white girls can wear red lipstick and effectively pissed off ANTM vet Tocarra Jones and rapper Trina. [TMZ]
- R-Patz and K-Stew had Mexican for her birthday and seemed not miserable. #NEWS [People]
- Kris Humphries was a no-show at his and Kim Kardashian's divorce hearing, and I would be too, if I were him. Ride that gravy train as long as possible, buddy. [People]
- And Kim is apparently "freaking out" that she may have to testify under oath that some of the scenes from Keeping Up With The Kardashian are staged. WHAT? My life is OVER. [Page Six]
- Kelly Ripa and Regis Philbin haven't kept in touch. Go figure. [NYDN]
- After two decades of marriage, Jane "Kitty Cat" Seymour and her husband James Keach are splitting. :-( [NYDN]
- Snoop Dog Lion Macaw Lemur will appear on One Life To Live. [HuffPo]
- Headline of the day: "Woman Awakes From Coma, Asks For Bob Seger." [Contact Music]
- Rihanna got her friend a birthday cake and Instagrammed it. [The Sun]
- Matt Damon is renewing his vows to wife Luciana in St. Lucia. [The Sun]
- Ke$ha has an actual glitter guy. Like, a glitter employee. [Popcrush]
- Anna Kendrick went blonde. [Us Weekly]
- Amanda Bynes is searching for a hat because (according to her raw id-statements Twitter stream) a stylist fucked up her extentions. [Page Six]
- Justin Bieber is now hawking a credit card for babies. [NYDN]
- Kerri Russell wore a really cute rockabilly bustier for Women's Health. [Us Weekly]