Sorry, all you many, many people who've been gnawing your fists off wondering just WHAT THE FUCK RYAN LOCHTE IS DOING—your chance to discover exactly what Ryan Lochte would do when Ryan Lochte does things has come to an end, as the E! channel has officially declined to continue documenting all of the many variegated things that have and will be done by Ryan Lochte. Le sob.
The staggeringly dopey but admittedly handsome Ryan Lochte officially no longer has a television show. According to TVLine, E! has declined to bring What Would Ryan Lochte Do? back for a second season — not too surprising since the series was both ferociously boring and largely unwatched. Swim free, Ryan Lochte! Bring your jeahs to a network that will appreciate them! Michael Phelps is going to be on Suits, so maybe you can be onRoyal Pains or something.
Try to contain your wails and self-flagellation. People are sleeping somewhere. [Vulture]
Uhhhhhhh..apparently that creepy-ass book that a ghost left next to Famke Janssen's bed was just left there by Famke Janssen. Famke Janssen is the ghost.
Detectives are now convinced the children’s book left mysteriously at Famke Janssen’s Soho penthouse last month actually belonged to the “X-Men” actress — because there was a to-do list stuffed inside with her name on it, a law-enforcement source told The Post.
Investigators discovered a few sheets of paper listing errands within the pages of “The Lonely Child,” the source said, adding that Janssen’s name was on at least one note.
“They [detectives] believe that the book belongs to Famke,” the source said. “The book has some connection to her home.”
The 6-foot Dutch stunner told cops she chillingly found the book in her bedroom on Aug. 10 when she returned to her posh King Street pad after a day of running errands, police sources said.
“She walked into her bedroom and noticed a children’s book standing on the shelf beside her bed,” a source said.
...Janssen is not expected to be charged with filing a false report because she honestly believes that someone broke into her apartment and planted the book, the source said.
Okay, great point, police, except that that's JUST WHAT A GHOST WOULD WANT YOU TO THINK. Amateurs. #ghostcrime [NYP]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer listen to Drake when they make out. [MTV]
- Patrick Swayze's mother, choreographer Patsy Swayze, has died at age 86. [Us]
- Which Paula Patton's body do you like better? [E!]
- Cersei Lannister was on Sesame Street! [Vulture]
- The Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals will debut on October 3, with a storyline set in 19th-century New Orleans. [EW]
- KATIE HOLMES LOVES IT WHEN YOU TAKE HER PICTURE. [JustJared]
- Kanye West supposedly forced the BBC to iron his dressing room carpet. [DailyStar]
- Drake and The Game donated $20k to a woman whose boyfriend and five children were all killed in a house fire. [People]
- Dude seriously fuck these people for real. [ET]
- Snooki's thinking about getting a boob job because her post-baby breasts are "disgusting." [People]
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis held hands. [E!]
- Gwyneth Paltrow says that the internet is "dangerous" for kids. [E!]
- IMPORTANT. [OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG]
Images via Getty.