Back when Drew Barrymore and Christian Bale were lil baby teens, they went on a date. Afterward, Drew Barrymore was like, “nah thanks” and never called him again.
Asked why by Andy Cohen, Drew replied, “I don’t know! He was so nice. I wasn’t like super boy crazy. I had a lot of fish to fry, like I had big problems in my world for many years, like in good ways—things you gotta overcome . . . boys is like very secondary.”
That’s okay, Drew. He’s not very nice to his mom, so I think you made the right decision.
- InTouch has released the non-disclosure agreement signed by Charlie Sheen’s sexual partners. [InTouch]
- His ex Bree Olson says she didn’t know about Sheen’s HIV-positive status. [US Weekly]
- Natalie Kenley, another former sexual partner of Sheen’s, also claims that she was never made aware of his status. [TMZ]
- Lena Dunham talked about her struggles with endometriosis. [People]
- If you wanted to know if Seth Rogen has a bigger dick than Justin Bieber, Rogen says yes. [Gossip Cop]
- Liam Hemsworth carried Jennifer Lawrence’s purse once. [NYDN]
- Here’s a cute photo of Scott and Mason Disick. [US Weekly]
Contact the author at email@example.com.