Lil' Kim would like to reassure her fans that she is "still going to be hardcore" after she pushes a giant baby out of her vagina. I mean, yeah. If I know anything about childbirth, PROBABLY MORE HARDCORE, TBH.
"I'm so excited, overjoyed! In heaven, waiting for my little sunshine," the 39-year-old entertainer told Us at the bash, hosted by MAC Cosmetics at Gilded Lily. The expectant mom-to-be looked stunning in a tight-fitted graphic dress that accentuated her growing belly.
"I can't wear corsets and all my favorite sexy clothes [anymore]," she said of how her style has changed since getting pregnant. "But it's a very beautiful thing and I'm so thrilled." She added that her go-to outfit is the same one every day. "Sweats, my comfy pajamas, but mainly my comfy loose fitting sweats, but you know they're cute."
Some of her clothes may have to collect dust in her closet for now, but being pregnant also has its perks! "Pizza! Everyday Pizza!" she said of her recent cravings. "A lot of vegetable pizza, because before I didn't eat vegetable pizza as much, but now I'm craving the vegetables."
HARDCORE VEGETABLE PIZZA, BITCHEZ. [Us]
Nicki Minaj addressed the controversy over her use of a photo of Malcolm X to publicize her latest video.
"What seems to be the issue now?" Minaj wrote today, along with a super sexy image of herself shooting a gun from the video. "Do you have a problem with me referring to the people Malcolm X was ready to pull his gun out on as Lookin Ass N——z? Well, I apologize.
"That was never the official artwork nor is this an official single," she continued. "This is a conversation. Not a single. I am in the video shooting at Lookin Ass N——z and there happened to be an iconic photo of Malcolm X ready to do the same thing for what he believed in!!!! It is in no way to undermine his efforts and legacy. I apologize to the Malcolm X estate if the meaning of the photo was misconstrued."
She went on, "The word 'n—-a' causes so much debate in our community while the 'n—-a' behavior gets praised and worship. Let's not. Apologies again to his family. I have nothing but respect an adoration for u. The photo was removed hours ago. Thank you."
- Which woman is better: Kim Kardashian or Naya Rivera!?!?!?! [Us]
- Pippa Middleton went out in weather-inappropriate clothing. A GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART. [JustJared]
- Everyone at NYFW luvs Lupita Nyong'o. [Yahoo]
- Taylor Swift candids! Raising the question: Why am I not wearing my ballet costume from when I was 4 EVERY DAY!?!?!? Those floaty hanky-skirts! [ONTD]
- Nancy Motes's fiance issued a statement: "Please know that the words she wrote in online venues were those of someone in pain who loved her family and longed for a closer bond with them." Devastating. [Us]
- Blake Lively is going to bake Ryan Reynolds "something sweet" for Valentine's Day. More like BAKE LIVELY, AMIRITE!?? [Dies.] [Extra]
- Here is a wax Sandra Bullock. [E!]
- QUICK! EVERYONE YELL AT JENNIFER LOPEZ'S SHORTS. [E!]
- Dakota Johnson Instagrammed a pic with mom Melanie Griffith and grandma Tippi Hedren and sister Stella Banderas. [E!]
- BAGgy 'n' da Foxxx had their second baybay. [JustJared]
- Rachel Zoe is "obsessed" with convincing Robert Pattinson to pay her to pick out his jeans. [Radar]
- Alec Baldwin is going to guest star on a Law & Order: SVU episode directed by Mariska Hargitay. [E!]
- Marina Abramovic says Shia LaBeouf's dumb baghead thingy is "manipulative." [E!]
- TURN IT UP:
Image via Getty.