Sorry womenfolk, this man has tied the knot for reals. Perhaps one day you will be able to once again find meaning in life knowing that The One has slipped from your grasp.
Maroon 5 frontman and walking smirk Adam Levine married Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo in Los Cabos, Mexico. The 300 person bash had a guest list that included Jonah Hill, Jason Segel, Robert Downey Jr., Coco Rocha, Erin Heatherton and Candice Swanepoel. Prinsloo, who sported a custom Marchesa gown, chose her fellow models and Victoria's Secret Angels as bridesmaids and Maroon 5 keyboardist Jesse Carmichael is said to have served as best man while guitarist James Valentine performed during the ceremony. The couple declined to accept wedding gifts and instead asked for charity donations, which I think is a great idea.
This Telegraph interview with Paris Hilton is amazing. Here are the Spark Notes:
- "Life is not about finding yourself," reads a sign on the sideboard in Paris Hilton's house. "Life is about creating yourself."
- "The princess Barbie [image] is a fun character but in real life I'm very chill and down-to-earth normal," says Hilton, 33, reclining on a black leather sofa in a pink Juicy Couture tracksuit in her nightclub
- "I feel like DJs are the new rock stars," says Hilton modestly.
- To the right is her dog-kennel, which looks like a small Italian villa, complete with cornicing, black crystal chandelier and designer furniture. "Hi baby, I love you," she coos, waving at one of the dogs which has appeared on its own miniature balcony.
- "This is just my shoobies," she explains, in baby-talk. "Here is my real closet."
- A big believer in astrology, Hilton says she is a true Aquarian. "We are social butterflies, humanitarians, geniuses: Einstein was one."
On a serious note she addresses 1 Night in Paris:
"It was devastating because that was someone I was with for a few years. I don't think I'll ever be able to fully trust any man again after that. It was just the most hurtful and awful thing that anyone could do to a little girl. I was very young, it wasn't my fault."
- Prince George is WALKING! Look at those adorable gross motor skills! [People]
- As if you weren't worried enough about the effects of climate change, Lea Michele and her boyfriend are Heating Up Italy with their PDA. THINK OF THE POLAR BEARS, LEA MICHELE'S HAPPINESS. [Pop Sugar]
- The Jolie-Pitt brood will all have minor roles in the upcoming Cleopatra movie. [Contact Music]
- Alex Pettyfer got into a tiff with some Venice Beach bodybuilders after asking how much they lift. He was being genuine! [TMZ]
- M.I.A.'s Lovebox Festival set was cut short due to a power cut, poor sound quality, and people booing. [Contact Music]
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's image was used in an over-the-top Chris Christie promo/fake movie trailer (because politics), and Johnson promptly had himself edited out. [Inquisitr]
- I'm concerned about this Lark Voorhies interview at the Mantervention premiere. On a separate note, I'm also a bit concerned that there's a movie called Mantervention. [Bossip]
- This is allegedly Deborah Cox's leaked recording of "I Will Always Love You" for the Whitney Houston biopic. [TheYBF]
- Lindsay Lohan received the Ischia Comeback Award in Italy and just wants to giver her life her all. [E!]
- Actor James Garner of Maverick and The Rockford Files TV series, but probably best known to our generation as Old Duke from The Notebook has passed away at age 86. [People]