Congratulations to Scarlett Johansson and her fiancé Romain Dauriac! The couple is reportedly expecting their first child, which is currently incubating in Johansson's famous lady-basket. Huzzah for them! Huzzah for us all!
The 29-year-old beauty is expecting her first child with fiancé Romain Dauriac, multiple sources confirm to E! News.
The pregnancy news comes just six months after it was announced that the Oscar-nominated actress is planning to tie the knot with her French journalist beau. E! News confirmed the couple was engaged in September after ScarJo flashed her vintage Art Deco ring on that finger at the Venice Film Festival, with her rep adding that the lovebirds are "very happy."
Ellen DeGeneres had that pizza delivery man on her show today and tipped him the $1000 that she STOLE FROM HIM YESTERDAY.
Edgar Martirosyan, the owner of Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria in West Hollywood, pulled up to his six-table restaurant Monday afternoon and said his big moment in the spotlight was as much a shock as it was a financial boon to his business.
"I didn't know. It was a big surprise for me," Martirosyan told the Daily News, calling the experience "cool."
"They told me I'm going to deliver pizzas for writers, and then when I went there, Ellen (DeGeneres) came out and told me, 'Just follow me,'" he recalled. "When I was going, I realized I'm on the stage, and I just went. … I wasn't nervous. I was cool. I was shocked. I didn't know what was going on."
He said the total tip was actually $1,000, not just the $600 announced by Ellen at her chat show. He said he planned to share it with his staff.
"Four hundred actually was ... from actors, and then Ellen added another $600," he said, confirming it was the biggest tip he's ever received.
This is cute. I am pro-this story. [NYDN]
Chris Harrison says there might be a gay bachelor, but there will NEVER BE A FAT BACHELOR. Because ew, gross.
"No. You know why? Because that's not attractive, and television is a very visual medium, and I know that sounds horrible to say, but I know that at 42, in the eyes of television, I'm old and unattractive," Harrison explained. "Sure, I can put a suit and tie on, but I have hair on my chest and I don't have a 12-pack. I live a healthy life, but I don't do eight hours in the gym, nor do I want to. And I don't eat 50,000 egg whites," he quipped.
Harrison also said he wasn't sure having a gay Bachelor would be a good idea for the ABC series — a point of view shared by current Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis, though for a different reason. (Galavis said a gay Bachelor wouldn't be "a good example" for kids because, in his words, gay people are "more 'pervert.'")
"The question is: Is it a good business decision?" Harrison said in his interview with the Times. "I just spoke at U.S.C. the other night, and I explained it like this: Look, if you've been making pizzas for 12 years and you've made millions of dollars and everybody loves your pizzas and someone comes and says, 'Hey, you should make hamburgers.' Why? I have a great business model," he reasoned, "and I don't know if hamburgers are going to sell."
As for the argument that other types of people should be represented on the show? "That, to me, is a different topic," he said, noting that, on a "philosophical level," he's "100 percent" for marriage equality. "Is our job to break barriers, or is it a business? That's not for me to answer."
Every word of that was disgusting. [Us]
- I don't know who Michael Sam is, but I will always click a link that has "THAT'S NOT MY PENIS" in the headline. [TMZ]
- Ditto "[CELEBRITY] CAUGHT SHARTING." [TMZ]
- Here's what the Kardashian sisters wore to Elton John's Oscar party. (Khloe! Kapowwww!) [People]
- Jason Momoa says that if you want to be a hottie with a naughty body like him, all you have to do is have frequent sex with Lisa Bonet. [JustJared]
- Ugh, Taylor Swift has a horrible terrifying stalker. [TMZ]
- MICHELLE DOCKERY! DOUBLE-KAPOWWWW! [JustJared]
- Quick, everyone be mean to Nikki Reed. [E!]
- Turns out, "Lupita Nyong'o's Fairytale Oscar Night: A Picture Timeline" is all of my favorite words. [Us]
- Paula from Real World/Road Rules Challenge Inferno Apocalypse Blahdy-Blah-Blah-Whatever is pregnant. [MTV]
- Matthew McConaughey thanked God in his Oscar speech and pretty much no one else did. FOX News is concerned. God worked really hard on all those movies, you guys! [FOX]
- Harry Styles and Taylor Swift were civil to each other at a party so they are basically penis-in-vagina-ing now. [Mirror]
- WE ARE ALL CODY.
Images via Getty.