Courtney Love shared a very special conversation she once had with Russell Brand. Love says that Brand attempted to intercourse her, but she declined, saying that the actor had a "musky" scent. "Too musky."
"My favorite Russell Brand line was when we first were friends and he tried to hit on me and nothing ever happened," the 49-year-old recalled on the British talk show.
The former Hole frontwoman continued: "He goes, 'I've had a lot of grand conversations, darling, but none of them have ever ended in an orgasm. Can we go in your room?'"
Although crude, it wasn't the pick up line that turned Love away. "He's got some good lines," Love said, [But] I said to Russell, 'You're too musky for me, man.'"
Kurt Cobain's widow added: "He is a little musky. We did yoga together and the musk was there."
Jon Hamm says that Benn Affleck has the giantest dome in Hollywood.
"I'm sort of known for having a giant head," Hamm, 43, told Meyers, who was a head writer for the comedy sketch show from 2006 until February of this year. "So the first time I went into hair and makeup at SNL, they immediately measure your head because you have to wear wigs and they want to have a mold of your head so all of them fit. So I asked the nice ladies, I said, 'Honestly, I have the biggest head ever, right?'"
In fact, he didn't. "There was one guy — in the history of the show — who had a bigger head than me," the Million Dollar Arm star teased, prompting Meyers to guess which star's cranium topped his. "Ben Affleck has a bigger head than me."
Hamm, who worked with Affleck on 2010's The Town, said he wanted to see exactly how much bigger the Argo director's head is, so he lent the star one of his fitted baseball caps. (Hamm is a devoted St. Louis Cardinals fan.)
"I gave it to him, and it literally sat on top of his head like a little toy hat," Hamm recalled. "I was like, 'That is a giant dome.'
GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. SUCK IT, BIBLE. [Us]
- Chris Brown was sentenced to 131 additional days in jail after admitting that he violated his probation. [E!]
- Cheryl Hines is going to be a literal Kennedy. [Us]
- Kellan Lutz and his mom did some stuff. [JustJared]
- Pregnant Mila Kunis says that she eats sauerkraut all day long. [ContactMusic]
- Sherri Shepherd's husband filed for divorce. [TMZ]
- Kendall Jenner did a shoot for Vogue. [E!]
- Orlando Bloom is sick of being typecast as a heartthrob. [JustJared]
- Jared Leto enjoyed night-pizza "with gal pals." [E!]
- Tori Spelling crying. [E!]
- Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting wore "matching outfits" that a really just kind of the same color. [E!]
- FRIDAY BYE
Images via Getty.