Cory Monteith apparently made a video on his final flight to Vancouver, which encouraged kids to "stay out of trouble" and "stay in school." It's a sweet story and a sweet little clip, bolstering pretty much unanimous reports that he was an incredibly sweet dude.
The 15-second clip of the actor, who passed away last Saturday, July 13, finds him offering advice to the fan, named Mallory, as he is seated on an airplane. He was reportedly on his way back to his native Vancouver, Canada from Japan.
“I wanted to record this video for you guys just to let you know to stay out of trouble and stay in school,” Monteith says, calling Sheila, the flight attendant, his friend, as well.
- Marc Anthony responded to racist dickwads who said he's too Mexican to sing the national anthem:
"You know, me singing the national anthem, there was some statements made that people were upset that they would have somebody from another country sing the national anthem. But to set the record straight, I was born and raised in New York. You can't get more New York than me."
- To paraphrase the great Hari Kondabolu, yes, but WHY AREN'T YOU WHITE!?!? [E!]
- Ha ha, Zac Efron's fly is down. [JustJared]
- Goldie Hawn has another grandbaby. [ContactMusic]
- Well, it's Thursday, so here's Nicki Minaj's thong. [E!]
- Selena Gomez says that breaking up with Justin Bieber had her "way stressed out." [Us]
- Taryn Manning is being promoted to a series regular on Orange is the New Black. [Deadline]
- RACHEL BILSON'S NECK TATTOO WAS FAKE CANCEL YOUR RACHEL BILSON NECK-SKIN DONOR SURGERY. [JustJared]
- Kerry Washington is "blessed." [People]
- Kris Jenner is PO'd that Kim and Kanye haven't gotten married yet. [Radar]
- Goodnight. I love you.