Chet Haze, the frat boy rapper son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, has escalated his strange feud with Howard Stern, which began in 2011 when Stern mocked his music career. "Howie.. Do you have any idea how badly I am going to assault you when I see you... You can't run from me forever knock knees," he wrote during a long Twitter rant on March 30. "...One day, maybe tomorrow, maybe 10 years from now, I am going to see you in person, and I am going to hurt you."
Chet—born Chester Hanks—was responding to a joke Stern made about Tom Hanks cutting the 24-year-olds allowance on The Howard Stern Show (where Chet, a recurring joke, routinely gets called a "wigger") this Monday.
[Haze] wrote in a series of tweets, "Let me come up on your show b*itch… Come catch this fade … have me live on the air and we can go pound for pound see who looks like the fool you dried up old c*nt … easy to talk sh*t in a closed off room p*ssy, have me up there in the studio with you let's give the ppl what they want."
When Stern didn't respond, Haze tweeted, "Stop ducking me behind closed doors invite me up there and I'll sht on your whole world you f*cking Jheri curled c*nt … if you keep ignoring me it only proves you a P*SSY."
Haze then took the tone of the tweets up a violent notch, positing an emoji of a gun firing with the message, "You know I will f*ck you up hahaaaa #b*tch.
Haze has had a rough last year. In 2014, he entered rehab to battle cocaine addiction. As of November, he was 50 days sober.
Nice to know that no matter how rich and famous you are, pregnancy will still supremely fuck your body up. In Shape, recent birth-giver Olivia Wilde confirms, "For a couple of weeks after you pop that sucker out, you are the walking wounded. First of all, you haven't seen your vagina in months, even though it's all her fault you're in this situation. Now that you can confirm that she is, in fact still there, she isn't the gal you remember, and would rather you back off and give her some space (and an ice diaper) for the time being, thank you very much." [Page Six]
Justin Bieber is taking time to focus on Justin Bieber, okay? "At this point in my life I'm so focused on myself that I'm not looking for a girlfriend," he told USA Today. "I'm just trying to make sure I'm 100 percent so I can add to the person I want to be with. I want a girl I can trust, who I can lean on. This business is hard, and I want someone I can confide in."
When you're ready, Justin, I'll be waiting. [US Weekly]
- The new Zayn Malik single is actually a rejected One Direction song. [Just Jared]
- "In honor of #transdayofvisibility say #fuckdatshit to Indianas #RFRA It is unevolved & unjust," writes Miley Cyrus in response to Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which allows businesses to deny service to gay people. [Billboard]
- Here's a look at Teresa Giudice in prison. [US Weekly]
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi's relationship might be on the rocks. [Radar]
- Turkey dropped Julianne Moore from a tourism campaign because they didn't think she could act. Some country has clearly never watched Game Change. [NYDN]
- Kanye West and Kris Jenner took a lil snooze. [Buzzfeed]
- Whoa: Did you know that Wilson Phillips sings back-up on Rihanna's "FourFiveSeconds"? [Billboard]
- A drunk asshole got arrested for throwing a banana peel at Dave Chappelle while he was performing on stage in Sante Fe. [Gossip Cop]
- Rihanna denied dating Leonardo DiCaprio at a press conference, saying, "I'm so busy right now that I just don't have a lot of time to offer a man, so it wouldn't even be fair to be thinking of pulling someone into this life. But if I did, he would have to be man enough to not be scared." [THG]
- You won't be seeing Kim Gordon wearing pink these days. [Page Six]
- "What does not kill you makes you stronger," says both Angelina Jolie and inspirational cross-stitches everywhere. [E! Online]
- YOU KNOW WHAT? MADONNA WANTS YOU TO THINK SHE'S IN THE ILLUMINATI SO TAKE THAT. (Someone's losing her high-priesthood over this.) [Gossip Cop]
Contact the author at email@example.com.
Photos via AP, Getty.